Wednesday - V Reading OMDT

26 minutes ago, striker said:

Woke up in a good mood, only helped  when my Sport app couldn't wait to tell me the Blunts stuffed up a 3 goal lead with 8 minutes remaining.

After a chuckle, opening the curtains to a lovely sunny morning, pondered our first home game under Bruce, the boys in high spirits, on a good run, in front of a decent home crowd, against a very ordinary team, who are missing key players and deep in relegation trouble. 

Ordinarily this would make me nervous, but feel  a calmness with Bruce in charge and think today is the day we break our 1 goal winning margin duck.

2-0 to Wednesday

Where the hell are you with your sunny morning? Windy as owt here. 

9 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

A jolly read to warm up a chilly (currently -23, later down to -30) evening in the colonies, M'lud.

"Azincourt" though.

I was at Agincourt once. It was quarter-past 2 in the afternoon. Shame the 24-hour clock hadn't been invented at the time

C'est la vie

And speaking Reading things..............................2-1 Owls

See yuz all on the flip side (2nd half I expect)

Now pass the sandwiches

:carlos:

This sort of quality of posting needs matching by our boys out on the pitch!

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Has a match eve been called off because of high winds? Come to think of it, when was the last match to be abandoned at Hillsborough, wasn't it Coventry and few years back? 

I've got a Wigan game in my head. Stuart Gray era.

I can just picture Wilders “bulldog chewing a wasp” face last night as Villas third goal went in, in the 94th minute! :tango:

Oh how we laughed! That has cheered me up no end. I am confidently predicting that the piggies will now begin to crumble like mek-weights in Huntley and Palmer’s factory...mind the flippin gap! Wonderful read of the OMDT this morning m’lud. Think we’re beginning to see a lot more confidence flooding through the side now, and hope that today marks a widening of the goal margin to at least 2. Good luck to all those toddling down Herries or striding purposefully along Penistone...gi’em a shout from me! UTO . Come on you blue and white wizaaaards!

Well the opposites poor run of form away from home is a definite worry when coming to Hillsborough home of the SWFC charitable trust Ltd. Linked in with SB home debut and general air of positivity and expectation I can only see this going one way.

So Head™ says 0-1 and fruitlessly chasing the game. 

Heart™ says 2-0 to Brucies boys. 

UTO

Come on you Blue and White Wizzzzzards!

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I really want to see Liam Palmer score. 

Preferably a rocket half volley with the outside of the boot , from a cross-field first time ball from Fox. ..

thats the type of goal he will score the lad. seems his misses have been when hes had too much time to think about it.

my record still holds up this season where we havent lost when ive posted in the OMDT before kick-off.

and long may that continue. 

leaving in an hour, come on Wednesday. 3-1 FF, Fletcher, Lees.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sternlad said:

I can just picture Wilders “bulldog chewing a wasp” face last night as Villas third goal went in, in the 94th minute! :tango:

Oh how we laughed! That has cheered me up no end. I am confidently predicting that the piggies will now begin to crumble like mek-weights in Huntley and Palmer’s factory...mind the flippin gap! Wonderful read of the OMDT this morning m’lud. Think we’re beginning to see a lot more confidence flooding through the side now, and hope that today marks a widening of the goal margin to at least 2. Good luck to all those toddling down Herries or striding purposefully along Penistone...gi’em a shout from me! UTO . Come on you blue and white wizaaaards!

Operation implode has just been launched