Starting 11 v Reading

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

We dominated from start to finish against Ipswich and Reading aren't much better than them.

I'd keep an unchanged team.

While I'm a big advocate of keeping a winning side and not tinkering,Boyd looked miles off the pace. 

For me that would be the only change, drop Boyd and maybe play reach and Onomah wide, bannan Central with hutch behind and Nando floating about linking between midfield and fletcher. 

11 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

While I'm a big advocate of keeping a winning side and not tinkering,Boyd looked miles off the pace. 

For me that would be the only change, drop Boyd and maybe play reach and Onomah wide, bannan Central with hutch behind and Nando floating about linking between midfield and fletcher. 

Boyd must surely be most vulnerable, doesn't offer enough for me. Actually thought he was a better player technically then what I've seen. 

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Be a brave manager to tamper with a defense that is getting clean sheets.

If it backfires it backfires on him and also the player he brings in.

Gotta stick with the same defense.

Or a stupid one, Bruce has already acknowledged that the defence was faultless last week, and gave us the platform to control the game

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Be a brave manager to tamper with a defense that is getting clean sheets.

If it backfires it backfires on him and also the player he brings in.

Gotta stick with the same defense.

To be honest id prefer Lazaar to be a right back. Fox is a great crosser of the ball. Palmer is not. 

Bruce brought Iorfa in for a reason. Be interesting to see how he blends him into a defence that isn't doing too badly. Seems daft signing him, if not.

Also, if Onomah is fit, he could have a claim to start. Yet, will he change a winning team? The bench will be stronger either way. With less left-backs than normal on there! The positive changes at Ipswich probably swung the game for us.

Some good choice up front too. Joao scores, Fletch works his bits off, FF needs game time. Can't see MM or Nuhiu starting anymore.

Hooper must be close now. And 2 other loanees to squeeze in. Good luck SB. 

WTF:

Don’t think he will change it too much but he will want to play on the front foot adding more pace in the attacking areas with the size of our pitch and bring at home 

I also think he will want to start getting to minutes in to iorfa he’s a big fan and signed him up long term. With out making drastic changes st the back maybe adding him in at rightbsbk where he’s used to instead of Palmer 

hears my guess 

A090DC6A-69BF-4F01-AAFC-683884069BB4.jpeg

I think will go with same team.

I personally would make following changes, Onomah for Boyd and Joao for Fletcher. 

With a midweek game at Millwall think Fletcher better suited to that than Joao. Its possible we will rest some for midweek game and think Onomah and Joao would play better against Reading than Millwall.

We could also see Iorfa and Thorniley substitute for Palmer and Fox in a game next week. Think Millwall would suit Fox and Plamer so maybe they get rested for Rotherham game.

Its a bit of a guessing game with new arrivals as none have been playing much and not sure quite what fitness level they have.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Daizan10 said:

Poor joao, what does he have to do??

I think Joao should be in the team; just not sure Bruce will start him.

Joao is one of them that always deserves to start when he comes on because he looks Impressive and dangerous.

but then he starts and he flatters to device 

not having a go I always think he should be given a chance but then think meh when he does 

maybe joao is just our super sub and we she should use him as so dangerous when other teams are tiring 

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Bruce brought Iorfa in for a reason. Be interesting to see how he blends him into a defence that isn't doing too badly. Seems daft signing him, if not.

Also, if Onomah is fit, he could have a claim to start. Yet, will he change a winning team? The bench will be stronger either way. With less left-backs than normal on there! The positive changes at Ipswich probably swung the game for us.

Some good choice up front too. Joao scores, Fletch works his bits off, FF needs game time. Can't see MM or Nuhiu starting anymore.

Hooper must be close now. And 2 other loanees to squeeze in. Good luck SB. 

WTF:

Iorfa has been brought in as a long term

signing whether he figures much between now and the end of the season or not.

Boyd divides opinion like many players on here but I suspect Bruce will value his experience very highly?

When all is said and done we’ve improved over the last month due to consistency in team selection. I don’t expect this to change.

I'd like 442 personally but I know bruce wants FF in the no 10. 

Westy

Fox

Hector

Lees

Palmer

FF

Bannan

Hutch

Reach

Joao

Fletcher

Fletcher needs a partner because he  drops so deep and then plays it out wide and leaves us with noone in the box

Unchanged is my guess, with Lazaar and lorfa coming in on the bench.

Not a lot wrong on Saturday apart from the finishing. Reach and FF were below par for long periods at Ipswich, but if they can both up their levels than that side is more than capable of beating Reading.

I'm a big Joao fan, but we need to give Nando the game time to get up to speed asap.

Ultimately I would like to see Nando left with Joao up top with Fletch- certainly at home anyway.