Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

33 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Pretending to be a footballer 

what like Nuhui,and a few more ,doesn't anybody thing it's strange that none of our players appear to be linked with any body ?Reach 5 mill,FF 5mill.wake up SB has no chance of getting us promoted ffs

20 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

what like Nuhui,and a few more ,doesn't anybody thing it's strange that none of our players appear to be linked with any body ?Reach 5 mill,FF 5mill.wake up SB has no chance of getting us promoted ffs

The reason they are not linked is because we are not realistic over the prices. Its rumoured we want 8m for Joao. 7m for Rhodes and 14m for Forestieri.

And I would hazard a guess we would want about 25m for Reach.

Didn't we turn down a bid for David Jones only for him to never kick a ball for us again.

If we dont want to sell a player then fair enough put a ridiculous price tag on him. But if we do then make sure we accept the first reasonable bid that comes along. Otherwise all we are going to do is hoard players on stupid contracts then release them on a free.

We need to wake up a bit.....

32 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

As it stands,he (Bruce) has a one in 24 chance of getting us up,i'll take that over "no chance".

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

The reason they are not linked is because we are not realistic over the prices. Its rumoured we want 8m for Joao. 7m for Rhodes and 14m for Forestieri.

Didn't we turn down a bid for David Jones only for him to never kick a ball for us again.

If we dont want to sell a player then fair enough put a ridiculous price tag on him. But if we do then make sure we accept the first reasonable bid that comes along. Otherwise all we are going to do is hoard players on stupid contracts then release them on a free.

spot on cocka

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

As it stands,he (Bruce) has a one in 24 chance of getting us up,i'll take that over "no chance".

like i said ,no chance,overloaded overpaid,overage team,will still be there every week but it will take a couple of years to sort

58 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

Happy days, let’s get back to slating Nuhiu for no apparent reason at all , I’ve really really missed this 

Don’t think you are giving Bruce enough credit. He got the team playing last year with “ over aged over paid” players. Already brought in three of his own and I’m sure more will follow. And these will be players that come straight into the first team. Not the squad fillers previously signed. We will go to reading with a new strong well organised side with some pace. I can’t wait. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

All rumours. Yet used as a stick to beat the club with!  Love our fans. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Alright you lot,throwing figures at me,Bruce is the manager of one team in a 24 team league....................i'm probably gunna be made to look properly stooopid,but go on ?

3 teams get promoted, not 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Your right with the prices but sadly no footballer will walk away from a fat contract and take a free . if it was an honorable game Abdi would have walked 2 years ago. Instead he hung around like a bad smell taking every penny of his over inflated unearnt wage.