Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Here & Twatter this morning - 

'We can compete without Hector'

'Bruce can perform a miracle with JVA'

'Gi Cattermole a chance FFS' 

'Not bovvered what the new kit looks like, I like changing nappies' 

post-445-0-68041700-1329260054_thumb.jpg

That's all fine, as long as your expectations are realistic 

There's nothing virtuous about being positive now, if you're going to be toxic in October, if we're not in the top 6 post-445-0-03457500-1407231008.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Has SB made the call to FLCFC yet?!  Needs to get his house in order re Hector.........

If Jim White doesn't refer to them as 'Frank Lampards Chelsea' for at least 6 months, that's a slap in the face to Derby County FC 

Hector does still have some say in the outcome. He doesn’t have to sign for anyone he doesn’t want to. Obviously money is always a big factor for most players and he might not want to risk getting stuck by pushing Chelsea too far.

Just pointing out that it’s not as simple as highest bidder wins.

Guest domSWFC

I don't think we could compete with Fulham for Hector unfortunately. They'll have more to offer him financially, and he wouldn't have to move away from London. It seems like a viable option for him. 

The best we could do is offer a huge bonus should we achieve promotion, but then that could rock the boat with other members of the team wanting the same slice. 

19 minutes ago, Lombado said:

Sorry - only goto the latest page on this thread so maybe already covered. 375 pages :sad:!!

Is the Rodri fella Citeh have just signed the young chap we had a few years back?

perhaps we had a sell on clause....

Guest domSWFC
Just now, billyblack said:

perhaps we had a sell on clause....

Yeah we did, we're still waiting on the money Barca owe us for Semedo too. 

11 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Just wish DC would get these accounts sorted so SB isn't hampered in his transfer dealings and loan signings. It really is ridiculous how long this saga has gone on for. This having already had a two month extension. 

No doubt it will just be sorted for Sept 1st.

Earn more money at Fulham and live in Putney, he's going to Fulham, not disappointed because I never expected it to happen anyway. Fulham are an attractive club for monetary and location reasons, probably more attractive than us and a lot of bigger northern clubs. 

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Earn more money at Fulham and live in Putney, he's going to Fulham, not disappointed because I never expected it to happen anyway. Fulham are an attractive club for monetary and location reasons, probably more attractive than us and a lot of bigger northern clubs. 

Aye, but the car insurance will be dearer there. :Chansiri:

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Less chance of being stabbed here though

• Haha 3

Hector has said he is looking to settle though so if we were to offer a longer contract he could be swayed. Seems to have a good relationship with the Wednesday squad (commented on Bannans twitter today). Could see a contract with Fulham to be more volatile, i.e. moved on again if they were to get promoted back to the premier league after their huge overhaul last time round. 

Optimistic about this one if we have the funds available. 

• Like 1