Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Wasn’t Stuart Findlay the guy who had an absolute mare on his Scotland senior debut against Kazakhstan.

No that was his twin Liam Palmer :ph34r:

But seriously Findlay stayed on the bench that game 

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
20 minutes ago, StirlingOwl said:

Findlay had a decent game (Scotland vs Belgium), was played out of position, up against Hazard and still did well.

7 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Didn’t think he played in that game?

He didn't. Hasn't made his senior debut yet. 

43 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Hopefully we’re doing everything we possibly can to get Hector signed. Potential club captain for the next few years

I can see lampard screwing us over and doing his old club Derby a fav and loaning them hector.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I can see lampard screwing us over and doing his old club Derby a fav and loaning them hector.

Think their new coach may decide who he wants more than Lampard suggesting "here ya go,ya can borrow Hector"...................just a thought like.

• Haha 4

To throw in a random suggestion, if we’re looking for a energetic midfield player then Stephane Oméonga might fit the bill. Young Belgian at Genoa who spent the second half of last season on loan at Hibs and did well, I thought he was the best player on the pitch in the last Edinburgh derby. Went on to play with the Belgian U-21s at the Euros this summer. He’d probably be a cheap loan or if we’ve got a bit more money to spend then I doubt he’d cost the Earth.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Surely the doubters are happy now that the 3 lads have signed?

Except they still haven’t been officially announced. If the embargo ends this week then I will be officially happy...until then....no!

7 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I might be placated (not happy, obviously) when they are fully confirmed, holding a scarf and hugging Ozzie.

2 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Except they still haven’t been officially announced. If the embargo ends this week then I will be officially happy...until then....no!

I'm sure you'll both soon find another stick to beat the club with. Just hang in there fellas.

• Haha 1