Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

45 minutes ago, JAYFC1991 said:

Hearing whispers Cattermole is with the squad in Portugal

He certainly was not with them for first 4 days. Unless somebody provides photographic evidence I think this will be like Bidwell rumour of him being out there absolute tripe.

36 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Fulham in for Hector apparently 

Be gutted if we lose out on him. Was such a breath of fresh air when he signed for us. As well as Westwood re-signing bringing Hector back was the most important business for me. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Guest wilyfox

Cattermole fake news. I refuse to believe it. But just incase...fookoff Lee Cattermole, and take your high waistline with you. Boom! 

20 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be gutted if we lose out on him. Was such a breath of fresh air when he signed for us. As well as Westwood re-signing bringing Hector back was the most important business for me. 

And to think we could have had 2 hectors for the price of one van aken... puts our mis-management into perspective.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

If Fulham are hoping to buy Hector, then we can't compete. Bruce has said so himself.

image.png

When did Bruce say that? 

Im not sure Hector is the difference between competing or not, whilst I’d love to sign him all the teams above us competed just fine without him. 

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

When did Bruce say that? 

Im not sure Hector is the difference between competing or not, whilst I’d love to sign him all the teams above us competed just fine without him. 

Bruce did comment on Fulham at oitp. Reckoned Fulham will be up there "when you look at what they're doing" ...something along those lines. 

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

When did Bruce say that? 

I think he means compete with Fulham if they try to sign him for a fee. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

And to think we could have had 2 hectors for the price of one van aken... puts our mis-management into perspective.

We paid just under £3m for JVA. You reckon Hector is going for £1.5m?!

21 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Bruce did comment on Fulham at oitp. Reckoned Fulham will be up there "when you look at what they're doing" ...something along those lines. 

Spending £100m on players last season might be a factor in competing this season

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

When did Bruce say that? 

28 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

27 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I think he means compete with Fulham if they try to sign him for a fee. 

image.png.5a9e63463d74e6a8b7b4753cc3d792d6.png

He'll only be coming back here on loan.

If other teams, a'la Fulham, are willing to buy him then that's us out.

Edited by owlZfan84

5 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

image.png.5a9e63463d74e6a8b7b4753cc3d792d6.png

He'll only be coming back here on loan.

If other teams, a'la Fulham, are willing to buy him then that's us out.

With a year left on his contract he won't be being loaned anywhere, unless it's with an agreed transfer fee in January.

We want to buy him, it's just a case of how much and with plenty of suitors around, we might well be priced out.

11 minutes ago, Minton said:

With a year left on his contract he won't be being loaned anywhere, unless it's with an agreed transfer fee in January.

We want to buy him, it's just a case of how much and with plenty of suitors around, we might well be priced out.

Ya think!