Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Would seriously look at bringin Molumbay from Brighton in on loan. All action central midfielder who loves to tackle, is good on the ball and supports attack. Just a type of midfielder who could work great next to Bannan.

Due to his lack of experience at first team level he would be a gamble, but one that we can certainly afford to take.

With one eye on the future I would want us to hear from AFC Wimbledon for how much would they be ready to sell Anthony Hartigan.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

As an attacking unit we were pretty dire, and certainly not entertaining Personally, I hope Fletcher, or any clone, is nowhere near the starting eleven next season

Mate you’re rapidly turning into a parody of yourself!

5 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

They played a big role in Carlos’s first season. Which is the closest we’ve come to promotion.

We need these 2 firing if we want to challenge. The rest aren’t good enough.

Both are on the decline unfortunately which is why Bruce is willing to let them leave.

3 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

They played a big role in Carlos’s first season. Which is the closest we’ve come to promotion.

We need these 2 firing if we want to challenge. The rest aren’t good enough.

Thing is that with likes of Bannan, Reach, Forestieri, Joao... we have so much attacking potential. If Bruce can make it all click together we could be nightmare for every team at this level to defend against.

46 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

What we need is pace to play off Fletcher. He has a good footballing brain and more than enough ability at this level. If Jao had his application he would be a 10 milluon pound player. I agree we need pace but Fletcher is an ideal foil for pacey players around him.

This 100%

4 minutes ago, malek said:

Thing is that with likes of Bannan, Reach, Forestieri, Joao... we have so much attacking potential. If Bruce can make it all click together we could be nightmare for every team at this level to defend against.

Only person who can do owt about Joao..is Joao..sadly.

One of the most frustrating players Iv'e watched at the club.

Theres little doubt he has the talent, but his attitude at times absolutely stinks

39 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Mate you’re rapidly turning into a parody of yourself!

I say it as I see it, none of this trite, let’s trust Bruce to get it right. When you’ve watched Wednesday for this long, the same is said about every manager. How many of them have, not many

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I say it as I see it, none of this trite, let’s trust Bruce to get it right. When you’ve watched Wednesday for this long, the same is said about every manager. How many of them have, not many

How many posters on here will know more about football the Bruce ? 

Answer not many 

Certainly not you .

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Answer not many 

Certainly not you .

You could probably say the same about Jos, and any other manager who’s failed miserably here, so what’s your point

Just now, hugeowl said:

Answer not many 

Certainly not you .

We learned from experience that manages not get it right that often, certainly not at our club. I would more trust those precious few people on here then most managers we had here last 20 years in matters of SWFC. I know this is unpopular opinion, but history proves me right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, malek said:

We learned from experience that manages not get it right that often, certainly not at our club. I would more trust those precious few people on here then most managers we had here last 20 years in matters of SWFC. I know this is unpopular opinion, but history proves me right.

On matters of SWFC or about managing a football team.