Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 minute ago, malek said:

Obviously on matters of SWFC, but regarding who we should sign, play, etc... as well

Kind of get what you mean. Most posters on here will know more about our club historically that sort of thing then the manager.

But when it comes to actually picking a team. who to sign that sort of thing. Starting 11s. Its chalk and cheese.

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

As an attacking unit we were pretty dire, and certainly not entertaining Personally, I hope Fletcher, or any clone, is nowhere near the starting eleven next season

Fletcher has averaged a goal every 202 minutes under Bruce so far, which is pretty decent for a striker of his type who also offers so much else to the team.

If Bruce can surround him with some better wide-men, attacking fullbacks, and the odd midfielder who might venture into the opposition's penalty box on occasion, then I'm sure he's capable of even more.

A bit of interest in Bannan too, guess this probably fell through because of DC's valuations? That valuation seems about right to me tho... :ph34r:

Mundo Deportivo reporting that Barry Bannan could be on the move, with a £36m bid from Orlando Pirates expected imminently.

The big bucks will be rolling in soon...:Chansiri:lol

4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

A bit of interest in Bannan too, guess this probably fell through because of DC's valuations? That valuation seems about right to me tho... :ph34r:

Mundo Deportivo reporting that Barry Bannan could be on the move, with a £36m bid from Orlando Pirates expected imminently.

The big bucks will be rolling in soon...:Chansiri:lol

That's P & S sorted. I'll row him there myself if we get that amount for him. (it makes a change from driving):Sid:

Edited by prowl
  • Haha 1

Just seen the Spanish second division playoff final between Majorca and Deportivo.. and I was impressed by Majorcas midfielder Baba.. a real powerhouse.. though seeing that next year he will be playing in the first division, it would be difficult to get him... 

Just now, Watto said:

Orlando Pirates play in South Africa , so you'll need more than a rowing boat 

Piece of cake. It might take a few days but for £36 in the coffers of the club I'd swim there with him on my back.

I got all my swimming badges at school. I can even pick a rubber brick up off the bottom, obviously not from the bottom of the Atlantic, I'm not a whale.

• Haha 1