Lookman deal done....wow

5 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Will a video be readily available to watch this if he signs? Live stream maybe?

Link will be available for live stream 

Just my luck for him to sign now :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, boxing_day said:

No chance. He’s coming back from injury and part of the first team at Everton. He wouldn’t drop to the championship as prem clubs would take him, along with clubs in every top league in Europe.

Actually coming to the championship makes sense bud. 

Just coming back from injury, so is going to struggle getting game time for a big European club until he's fit and firing, there's also big European players in those big teamed he's got to break past into the team. 

There's also the point it's easier for Evertons medical team him being close by to liese with the club and easier to keep an eye on the lads progress. 

10 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

Two things have amazed me about this thread:

1. The amount of people who have never heard Lookman (are you not interested in football? do you never listen to a football podcast? ever read the paper? ever watch MOTD?)

2. The amount of people who think there's any chance in a month of Sundays that we could sign him.

1.i hadn’t, yes I’m interested in football, no I’ve never listened to a podcast, I haven’t read a paper for a long time ( do they still print them?) and don’t watch motd because I think the premiership is a steaming pile of horseshit 

2. But I don’t think we will sign him, and even if we did I would not get involved in some of the disturbing carnal atrocities that are being arranged on this site. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Leipzig wanted him for £20m+ and is in Everton's PL squad. Not a chance.

How has one tweet by a made up bloke managed to make 12 pages? :picnic:

Mostly just posts like yours really saying no chance.

Apart from Mr.Farrell who’s now trying to pretend he didn’t believe it initially.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Wonder if Chansiri's new trend of singing is Englands youth.

Josh Onomah was a good start.

Then there's the link with Brewster and Lookman.

Never heard DC sing .

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Actually coming to the championship makes sense bud. 

Just coming back from injury, so is going to struggle getting game time for a big European club until he's fit and firing, there's also big European players in those big teamed he's got to break past into the team. 

There's also the point it's easier for Evertons medical team him being close by to liese with the club and easier to keep an eye on the lads progress. 

Not sure if this is a wee wee take. 

There's probably 12 premier league teams who would want Lookman if he was available. That's not to mention the top 6 in the Championship would all be in for him too but yes, it makes perfect sense for him to come and wallow in mid table obscurity. 

Would I like him to sign? Obviously. 

Is he going to sign? Give over. 

Its about time people just ignored testicles wrote by nobodies on twitter, its childish. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Leipzig wanted him for £20m+ and is in Everton's PL squad. Not a chance.

How has one tweet by a made up bloke managed to make 12 pages? :picnic:

"How has one tweet by a made up bloke managed to make 12 pages?" asks man adding to 12 page thread

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Stranger things have happened. Don't forget a certain young lad who 'cut his teeth' at Hillsborough a certain Ross Barkley.

Also, Connor Wickham.

Lots of fans, ours and fans of other clubs, were surprised when we managed to sign him on loan.

So, maybe, anything is possible.:rolleyes:

Such a pity that his career has been stalled by his injury problems.

Edited by oldtawnyowl