Lookman deal done....wow

21 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Before my time watching Wednesday... but the season he was loaned to us he'd made two league appearances on the bench without making it onto the pitch... that's it. Lookman... I'm not even going to look but I'd guesstimate he's made at least a dozen appearances from the bench this season, maybe even a couple of starts, and is getting rave reviews most weeks on MOTD. 

You're comparing apples to oranges just 'cause they're from the same fruit seller. 

You'd looked. You're too thorough, or at least try to be. After all, you know he's getting rave reviews on MOTD most weeks and yet suspect he's made merely only a couple of starts this season? Why draw that conclusion from a player you claim is getting rave reviews most weeks? He's made only one, by the way, but you know that already because you looked that up just as I did.

That Everton would consider loaning out Lookman for the rest of the season absolutely isn't outlandish, it is however that they'd consider loaning him out to a mid-table Championship side. Top end, if anything - but I suspect they'd much rather look at lower placed Premiership sides because after having loaned him out to a top-end Bundesliga side there's very little to learn from loaning him to the Championship at all, other than just to ensure that he gets plenty of games.

31 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Before my time watching Wednesday... but the season he was loaned to us he'd made two league appearances on the bench without making it onto the pitch... that's it. Lookman... I'm not even going to look but I'd guesstimate he's made at least a dozen appearances from the bench this season, maybe even a couple of starts, and is getting rave reviews most weeks on MOTD. 

You're comparing apples to oranges just 'cause they're from the same fruit seller. 

Lookman could do with a spell with us to get his confidence up a bit.

:tango:

• Haha 1

The dots are joining up ...

Ademolover this story.....

From tight wad Jos to flush faced Bruce in two weeks? 

1) Rename stadium Chan Siro for 30 million

2) Red Bull buy stake in Tuf

3) Steve Bruce waits in tropical paradise drinking cocktails and eating fish, secure in the knowledge that...

4) Players on radar of RB Leipzig suddenly start appearing for the blue and white wizards - money no object!

Lookman - it’s reight I tell thi! 

Some people would believe anything...I think Everton paid Charlton around 6m plus for an unproven L1 kid.

He's been on loan at Leipzig RB and did excellent, hes starting to get chances with Evertons first 11 too.

Not a chance.