George Boyd has the coolest car for any footballer IN THE WORLD

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, brazilowl said:

Boyd was in a Bentley on Saturday 

The one on New Years Day took up 2car spaces unless the beer goggles were wrong. Was dark Grey with personalised reg plate. 

4 hours ago, brazilowl said:

Boyd was in a Bentley on Saturday 

Did you see him driving it? I only ask because sure he was in a red range rover. Both the Bentley and range rover have similar number plates that spell out Boyd. Both were near each other in car park. Followed the range rover up herries Road, and all way onto parkway. 

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I wouldnt leave that parked in the training ground if i was him. Too near Winn Gardens. 

I have it on good authority he only moves it when Nuhui is on shooting practice. Forestieri found this out years ago, hence the bike. 

• Haha 1

Thing is, if George Boyd can afford that sort of motor, one can only imagine what David Jones is driving on his £300,000 per week.

It's probably made of really expensive invisible material or something hence why they couldnt show it in the video.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Did you see him driving it? I only ask because sure he was in a red range rover. Both the Bentley and range rover have similar number plates that spell out Boyd. Both were near each other in car park. Followed the range rover up herries Road, and all way onto parkway. 

Presumed the Bentley was his because of the number plate. 

3 hours ago, brazilowl said:

Presumed the Bentley was his because of the number plate. 

Both plates are very good. Think one says 130YD (13 almost touching) and the other B0Y1D (1D almost touching) or something similar. He probably ownes both and is that good, somehow drives them both at same time. 

On the subject of players cars, Garry Hooper was pulling into the car park on Hillsborough Park at 2pm NYD. Large 4x4 Bentley. Can't remember colour but possibly a dark grey one. Fernandos Audi R8 was already parked up in their. My lads car nuts so players cars usually play a part in his match day experience.