FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

No I agree, it’s just a bit embarassing for him and his family. All his fault but you would have thought the people around him weren’t stupid enough to let him go to Argentina when he was due to court.

No sympathy at all. Law is the law. 

Might be the same advisors that ‘advised’ him before the Norwich game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

He's probably not amongst the smartest but I doubt even he would turn up in Grimsby to catch a ferry. :duntmatter:

Got to keep the filth guessing, send em round house an all that till hes had time to pack and make his getaway.

The club solicitor should have been all over this like a rash, over excitable little foreigner with very poor English, he’s so very sorry and promises to behave in future. And who the hell is the club’s solicitor, or hopefully who was the club’s solicitor, can you imagine had it  been a Man Utd player?

Edited by optimisticowl

Just now, optimisticowl said:

The club solicitor should have been all over this like a rash, over excitable little foreigner with very poor English, he s so very sorry and promises to behave in future. And who the hell is the club’s solicitor, or hopefully who was the club’s solicitor, can you imagine had it  been a Man Utd player?

Yeah, never got anywhere near the courts.

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I know very little about law but isn't Magistrate court for minor offences? 

Yes. 

However a magistrates court also conducts initial hearings into more serious cases to see if there is a case to answer. 

(according to Wikipedia) 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

The club solicitor should have been all over this like a rash, over excitable little foreigner with very poor English, he’s so very sorry and promises to behave in future. And who the hell is the club’s solicitor, or hopefully who was the club’s solicitor, can you imagine had it  been a Man Utd player?

Like everything else at Hillsborough, the legal advice post will be in the situations vacant section.

8 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Yes. 

However a magistrates court also conducts initial hearings into more serious cases to see if there is a case to answer. 

(according to Wikipedia) 

Wiki also says John Gannon used to be a footballer. So who knows what to believe anymore! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ReadingOwl said:

I thought it was six of one and half a dozen of the other.

How the Mansfield player who did the flying drop kick, hasn’t been charged with assault too, I’ve no idea.

The whole situation seems ridiculous.

I thought it was a spoof headline.

A flying drop kick isn't anywhere near as dangerous as "racially aggregated harassment" though.

Pc mania taking over

6 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

No helmet, riding on the path, wrong way down a one way street,  No wornder the rozzers are after him 

One of them will stick a baton through his spokes if they catch up with him.  Then they'll say he dived when he went over the handle bars and the courts will belive them because of his reputation. 

Absolute stitch up. 

• Haha 3