Bruce’s first signing...

I believe at the Forum Chansiri said something along the lines of we can either keep trying to fix it (FFP) or forget it. 

Bruce coming in suggests we are going to forget it, signing new players in January will almost confirm that. Not sure how I feel about that to be honest, if we were within touching distance I'd do it but 11 points with 23 games left and a lot of teams between us makes it far too bigger risk. 

I'd rather we sold some and tried to stay in the league, pass FFP and do a proper rebuild. 

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I believe at the Forum Chansiri said something along the lines of we can either keep trying to fix it (FFP) or forget it. 

Bruce coming in suggests we are going to forget it, signing new players in January will almost confirm that. Not sure how I feel about that to be honest, if we were within touching distance I'd do it but 11 points with 23 games left and a lot of teams between us makes it far too bigger risk. 

I'd rather we sold some and tried to stay in the league, pass FFP and do a proper rebuild. 

I don’t think this will happen. He’ll have to sell first and then rebuild further in the summer. Isn’t the loss re FFP over three years and that ends/starts again after this season?