Bruce’s first signing...

41 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I believe at the Forum Chansiri said something along the lines of we can either keep trying to fix it (FFP) or forget it. 

Bruce coming in suggests we are going to forget it, signing new players in January will almost confirm that. Not sure how I feel about that to be honest, if we were within touching distance I'd do it but 11 points with 23 games left and a lot of teams between us makes it far too bigger risk. 

I'd rather we sold some and tried to stay in the league, pass FFP and do a proper rebuild. 

Well, if we went for it, bought 4/5/6 good players in Jan & didn’t get a surprise promotion then any embargo wouldn’t hurt us so hard cos we’d already have those players here. The concern would be points deductions but to the best of my knowledge that form of punishment is unprecedented thus far? 

Not advocating this game plan btw, just posing it as a thought that has possibly crossed DCs mind.

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Well, if we went for it, bought 4/5/6 good players in Jan & didn’t get a surprise promotion then any embargo wouldn’t hurt us so hard cos we’d already have those players here. The concern would be points deductions but to the best of my knowledge that form of punishment is unprecedented thus far? 

Not advocating this game plan btw, just posing it as a thought that has possibly crossed DCs mind.

We all know what would happen, the EFL would make an example of us, not any of the other clubs that have done it! 

Two full backs would be my guess, Bruce likes full backs who can put a cross in we haven’t got any bar penney who although Bruce doesn’t do youth put in probably his best performance of the season at Villa. Then he’ll look at midfield, he likes allrounders especially out wide . Up front he’ll go jaoa and fletcher with Winnall and hopper his type of player can’t say the same for nando can’t think of a wildcard player in his teams but we’ll see . As I say defence first 

Would love us to improve the defence, especially full back positions. Also someone in midfield with a real bit of pace that can beat a man and get a cross in. Upfront needs improving if Hooper, FF, and Winnall don’t come back in the near future. To be honest I would be quite happy with a couple of loan signings. 

Abel Hernandez Is there a team he’s managed without signing him?

But I’m going to be different I think is first signing will be 

year supply of Dunkin donuts he needs to keep himself  occupied in the dugout

AA9BCC3B-2E1B-4ACD-939D-0E6B6C340B42.gif

Edited by TheEnd1976

16 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Abel Hernandez Is there a team he’s managed without signing him?

But I’m going to be different I think is first signing will be 

year supply of Dunkin donuts he needs to keep himself  occupied in the dugout

AA9BCC3B-2E1B-4ACD-939D-0E6B6C340B42.gif

He only signed him for Hull. 

It won't be Snodgrass, played nearly every game for West Ham this season. Hopefully he has some good international scouts as there's not much about in the positions we need

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

It won't be Snodgrass, played nearly every game for West Ham this season. Hopefully he has some good international scouts as there's not much about in the positions we need

I presume we won’t be playing with wingers as such, so what do you think we need? I’d say we could probably upgrade our full back options If it’s three in midfield, then we need bodies in there If Joao isn’t going to play there, we need a more mobile centre forward