Bruce’s first signing...

36 minutes ago, vulva said:

Jarod Bowen. 

Good shout, right sided winger/forward is needed.

It all depends on what budget and ambition we have.

In a dream world we could sign Andreas Pereira on loan from Man Utd, or more likely Ollie Burke from WBA, or even more likely a Fleetwood town winger. 

23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I bet it doesn't take him long to suss that what we really lack in the squad is pace. Carlos spent around £30m and didn't addess it. 

good luck with that …...I watched villa today and that bolassie as got pace to burn and is  a snip at 60k a week …..I agree we need some pace in the team but how he gets good pacey players in on our budget may well test him ……...

5 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

I don’t think this will happen. He’ll have to sell first and then rebuild further in the summer. Isn’t the loss re FFP over three years and that ends/starts again after this season? 

I'll be honest, I don't fully understand the full workings of it. I do believe however that we would need to either get promoted this season or sells '8 figure sum worth of players' to avoid being in a position where we can't sign anyone next season at all, regardless of who leaves. 

So I hope you're right. 

Snodgrass - “I think I’ve been misrepresented by the press to be honest, any banter with Sheffield Wednesday fans was just that, banter. To be fair, it’s a great club and one I’ve always fancied playing for. The fact the gaffer is there is just a bonus. I’ve always had a soft spot for Wednesday, they were always one of the first results I looked out for. There was a bloke that took us training when I was younger and he was a Wednesdayite. He nearly got me to support them after taking us all to Hillsborough. Yeah, really looking forward to it and making the fans happy. I’m going to play my heart out for the fans”.

• Haha 6

If it's not a full back followed by another full back he wants sacking! Don't know where the money is suddenly coming from mind as the last manager had circa £400,000 to spend in roughly 12 months. 

Edited by Walt