Fans Forum now Thurs. (That should be Wednesday)

As I said made mistakes. He has obviously consulted people, granted not the ones mentioned on Owls talk. What is he going to listen to advisors recommended within football or me, you any number of people on here.

When you look at the many comments on here I don't think this would be my 1st choice for wisdom, just be 500 different opinions.

Arrogant maybe but, could also be a cultural or his upbringing. 

At least he seems to be doing something now.

22 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

As I said made mistakes. He has obviously consulted people, granted not the ones mentioned on Owls talk. What is he going to listen to advisors recommended within football or me, you any number of people on here.

When you look at the many comments on here I don't think this would be my 1st choice for wisdom, just be 500 different opinions.

Arrogant maybe but, could also be a cultural or his upbringing. 

At least he seems to be doing something now.

I've never criticized Chansiri for the financial commitment he has made.

Nor the pricing, because the only way he could spend his money was to increase turnover.

What turned me against Chansiri was not his retention of Carlos, because that was an honest mistake.

It was his refusal to dismiss him when it was clear that the players had lost faith, and we'll never know how long he would have stuck with Carlos had Swansea not made their welcome advances.

He clearly dug his heels in, and said that he'd rather see the team play in an empty stadium than sack the Portuguese.

He then had the audacity to blame the fans for the situation.

It is inconceivable that by now he has not realized that the advice received from Doyen et al. is unsound, and riddled with self-interest.

Surely if you or I went into fishing, we would seek the advice of those who know the business, not those with their own agendas.

9 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I've never criticized Chansiri for the financial commitment he has made.

Nor the pricing, because the only way he could spend his money was to increase turnover.

What turned me against Chansiri was not his retention of Carlos, because that was an honest mistake.

It was his refusal to dismiss him when it was clear that the players had lost faith, and we'll never know how long he would have stuck with Carlos had Swansea not made their welcome advances.

He clearly dug his heels in, and said that he'd rather see the team play in an empty stadium than sack the Portuguese.

He then had the audacity to blame the fans for the situation.

It is inconceivable that by now he has not realized that the advice received from Doyen et al. is unsound, and riddled with self-interest.

Surely if you or I went into fishing, we would seek the advice of those who know the business, not those with their own agendas.

Was not meant as a personal criticism in you.

Just my overall observations. I would assume in his eyes the advise he got produced 2 good seasons by our standards and with hindsight would have done something different. He may feel that swooping managers did not work before so will it work again, I don't know.

Personally the manager needs to go as seems to have lost the players and no way back from that.

The thing that is awful is the communication especially the last few weeks with all the speculation. See what the forum brings eh.

13 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I totally agree mate. Those expecting some stunning announcement that the club is in someway changing its MO so that it may actually become competent, are going to be disappointed.

I hope the new MO gets all the injuries sorted pretty quickly.

yes I know it's modus operandi !!

11 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri is an arrogant, stubborn, childish man who won't accept responsibility for his mistakes, and tries to pass the blame onto others.

Did he not say "I'll do it my way?".

Fans have begged him to consult people knowledgeable about the game, not simply those who are trying to serve the interests of players on their books.

If I ran my business like he runs SWFC, I'd be in liquidation.

To be fair, if he doesn't change his ways, I wouldn't back against him putting us into administration.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

To be fair, if he doesn't change his ways, I wouldn't back against him putting us into administration.

I guess you don't know much about that particular process then. He's the main creditor...………...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Yep...and lose all his money. 

You really are the driveling sh*ts of a poster.