Fans Forum now Thurs. (That should be Wednesday)

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Don't understand the point at all....

If its good / potentially or even if DC thinks it's good news, just put out a statement.

Similar if bad news......

Could understand a forum if it was something to do with boring stuff, like best pies to sell, HT entertainment etc ....just to keep the fans involved.:rolleyes:

Sure he has good intentions but not sure what it will achieve that a statement couldn't.

It's so that Wilder doesn't find out. lol

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Bit salty. 

You have already made your mind up as to what will happen at the forum. 

There's only one obtuse person in this particularly exchange and it ain't me. 

28 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Why don't you try and heed your own advice? 

18 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I suppose we could listen to your advice instead  and work our way through your condescending, obtuse claptrap. 

On second thoughts.

Nah!

See the source image

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Haha 2

Let’s hope tomorrow he announces that Jos has been fired. Only way I can see DC receiving any slack from people at the forum. Have a feeling he will say something along the lines of he met the players today and they are fully behind Jos. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, emersonthome said:

We know one thing for certain...

Whatever the format, time and venue of the forum, somebody will be outraged by it

I'm outraged that I started a thread with the right day on it and all the right information. And everyone's on this one!

FFS!

lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, owler66 said:

It's like walking the streets with six cans of Stella in a tesco carrier and saying to your mate where did that bird say the party was 

Was once walking round looking for a party with a tray of 24 and convinced I knew where we were heading.

Nearly an hour later and with only 15 left we found it.  I drank 2 and she launched the other 7 at me much to the delight of spectators on various balconies along the way.

God I loved that woman.

1 hour ago, jamthesun said:

As title

Ant more negative comments about DC?

Been some right cap written about him, I actually think he is bothered about the club, ok made mistakes, but do think he is trying.

All this running scared, really? Octagon cancelled, not his fault but some don't see it.

Is it not a positive speaking to the players if clearly something is not working?

Exactly how I run my company, listen, consult as believe it or not usually one person does not know everything. Then make a decision based on facts and budget not gossip.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Ant more negative comments about DC?

Been some right cap written about him, I actually think he is bothered about the club, ok made mistakes, but do think he is trying.

All this running scared, really? Octagon cancelled, not his fault but some don't see it.

Is it not a positive speaking to the players if clearly something is not working?

Exactly how I run my company, listen, consult as believe it or not usually one person does not know everything. Then make a decision based on facts and budget not gossip.

Chansiri is an arrogant, stubborn, childish man who won't accept responsibility for his mistakes, and tries to pass the blame onto others.

Did he not say "I'll do it my way?".

Fans have begged him to consult people knowledgeable about the game, not simply those who are trying to serve the interests of players on their books.

If I ran my business like he runs SWFC, I'd be in liquidation.

• Like 1