Fans Forum now Thurs. (That should be Wednesday)

Just now, Royal_D said:

Or there just trying to meet demand 

Yes but they've never tried to go to this much trouble in the past with regards to forums besides if it's going to be more of the same old rubbish what's the point of having one particularly at this moment in time?

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

Yes but they've never tried to go to this much trouble in the past with regards to forums besides if it's going to be more of the same old rubbish what's the point of having one particularly at this moment in time?

I’d say because the Fanbase is in

absolute nuclear meltdown mode 

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

They're on about streaming it into other suites which suggests they want as many fans to see what looks more and more to me that there will be an announcement of some sorts?

Not looking promising, seems like it’s all business as usual.  And Chansiri actually thinks inviting as many fans as possible to air their grievances is a good idea. 

i expect Chansiri and Jos are staying and fans will be blamed for everything 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

My money is on a mad rant from Chansiri accusing fans on social media of trying to destroy the club. 

I totally agree mate. Those expecting some stunning announcement that the club is in someway changing its MO so that it may actually become competent, are going to be disappointed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edmontonowl said:

After the meeting at the training ground this morning can we really believe what's on social media

WTF:

I dont believe anything i read on social media ........ including anything i post. 

• Haha 2