Fans Forum now Thurs. (That should be Wednesday)

18 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

My money is on a mad rant from Chansiri accusing fans on social media of trying to destroy the club. 

I’m just watching that Sunderland show on Netflix. A Sunderland fan was at a forum with the Chief Exec and the Manager. Word for word, what he said could apply to us. It was something like:

”The owner got us here through his decisions, spending and who he employed. We can’t walk away because the club is in our blood. But the owner brought us to this position.”

I don’t expect anything productive from this exercise but I would be delighted to be proven wrong. 

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I suppose we could listen to your advice instead  and work our way through your condescending, obtuse claptrap. 

On second thoughts.

Nah!

Bit salty. 

You have already made your mind up as to what will happen at the forum. 

There's only one obtuse person in this particularly exchange and it ain't me. 

With this rush for a meeting has the manager been sacked today or not ?

it’s a bit coincidental that he wants this so bad so quick If you was in the position he is now do you want to see hundreds of angry fan if Jos was still going to in charge ?you put it off As long as you can

Edited by TheEnd1976

1 minute ago, TheEnd1976 said:

With this rush for a meeting has the manager been sacked today or not ?

it’s a bit coincidental that he wants this so bad so quick If you was in the position he is now do you want to see hundreds of angry fan if Jos was still going to in charge ?you put it off As long as you can

Don’t think he’s been sacked, but I really hope Chansiri has some good news and wants to announce it before Christmas to cheer the supporters up. Maybe about investment.  Right now, that seems like wishful thinking 

Don't understand the point at all....

If its good / potentially or even if DC thinks it's good news, just put out a statement.

Similar if bad news......

Could understand a forum if it was something to do with boring stuff, like best pies to sell, HT entertainment etc ....just to keep the fans involved.:rolleyes:

Sure he has good intentions but not sure what it will achieve that a statement couldn't.

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Bit salty. 

You have already made your mind up as to what will happen at the forum. 

There's only one obtuse person in this particularly exchange and it ain't me. 

I have my own opinion on what is coming at the forum. It's based on observation of the club and chairman over a significant period of time. DC has worried me for a while now as posted previously on here. Perhaps he has finally seen the light and decided to end his autocracy. It's just that, based on his performance over an extended period, I'm sceptical to say the least.

Just now, BRADDO said:

I have my own opinion on what is coming at the forum. It's based on observation of the club and chairman over a significant period of time. DC has worried me for a while now as posted previously on here. Perhaps he has finally seen the light and decided to end his autocracy. It's just that, based on his performance over an extended period, I'm sceptical to say the least.

I think we all are. 

I'm not exactly optimistic. 

Let's wait and see.