Chansiri consulting players

Guest Hirst1867

I feel like for everybody who has pointed to the 70’s or Dave Allen in response to “this is worse than it’s ever been” over the last few weeks..

This is kinda the answer as to why.

If this is true (do we have reason to doubt it?), it’s just further evidence the Chairman has NO IDEA what he’s doing. Given the sums of money we have spent, the way the club looks from a business point of view right now.. 

Deeply worrying.

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He’s showing incredibly weak leadership is Chansiri. I’ve often thought he’s stubborn and arrogant which I still believe. I’m now thinking he’s damn right incompetent! Absolutely clear as day that Jos needs sacking. Incredible to see him still in a job. 

I have come to the conclusion Chansiri hasnt got a clue what he is doing. 

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Worrying incompetent and embarrassing. Based on a tweet from someone who wasn’t there? Grow up

Well I’d say it’s based on 3-4 years of “leadership” up to this point (and yes I do include the much heralded Season 1. Chansiri was making bad business decisions and running people the wrong way even when we were good).

Also, it’s 2018. News gets around quickly. We’re not waiting for the sketch in tomorrow’s copy of the 1800’s gazette. 

• Haha 2

If this is true I'm struggling to see why he thinks this may help in any way.

What is the man's  logic?

Absolutely no good could have ever come out of this.

He's the owner..he decides. The players are purely employees.

Stupid thing to do, if true.

1 minute ago, Pulcinella said:

Actually it shows joined-up-thinking as far as I'm concerned. What better than to get a gauge of what's going on from people on the shop floor? I doubt many chairman would be open enough to invite other opinions on the matter.

I would hope he wasn't asking for their opinion...I hope he was telling them his

Why ask their opinion

Fox "I should play left back"

Penney.."Really!!"

Pudil.."I don't think either of you...........

They have vested interests, all of 'em