Chansiri consulting players

Guest Hirst1867

19 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

19 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

nothing surprises me about what chansiri does or does next , my nightmare scenario about the club been wound up is more and more likely , certainties to go down , losing 8 more million with relegation and still having 40k a week Rhodes,35k a week fletcher 30k a week forestieri 30k a week bannan on our books next season and so on under an embargo ,way over the 39 million loss over 3 years tell me how we get out of this with chansiri ? I just don't see anyway out of this unless chansiri gets a brain transplant ,the man is totally incompetent . the club on every level has to stay up otherwise its a certain 15 points deduction to start league 1 next season ,an embargo and relaying on our u18 u23 players to try to keep us up next season in league 1 with the points deduction will mean another relegation , this aint doom and gloom its a nightmare what chansiri is creating on his own.  if you don't agree fine ,but tell me how im wrong? 

Club being wound up   WTF. 

Certainties to go down. WTF

CERTAIN 15 points deduction     WTF

You smoking grandpa's old timer baccy or what. 

Edited by DELUDED OWL

Just now, SiJ said:

Well, exactly. 

If we are fooked as Handsworth claims, then it doesn't matter what division we are in tbh; profit and sustainability will be kicking in irrespective. 

He's just making it up as he always does. 

That was my understanding of the rules, they also say penalties will given same season as breach of rules....not sure if that is a good thing for us tbh....cos 15pt this season is certain relegation WTF:

I stay clear of conspiracy theories...usually :rolleyes: .........but what if DC knows summat, deep ba ba springs to mind.  

4 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

So who are DCs advisors? Or did they already go? This is a sad case of the top management being totally lost at sea.

But I won't blame him for consulting players as long as they can really be open. Most of them have been in the business long enough to tell what's wrong based on their experiences. Maybe it will clear the air which has become quite poisonous lately, and we really cannot do much worse anymore.

Chansiri's meetings aren't about feedback and opinions.

We know that from fans forums.

So the meeting with players is about him telling them, not the other way round- however he dresses it up.

Biggs tweeting something a few days ago about how Chansiri (unlike a lot of owners) takes the view that it's the player's fault when things are going wrong...

I mean, he's not exactly wrong with that view, but such a view doesn't really work with modern football. 

Rightly or wrongly, the manager is the one who is held accountable and it's pretty apparent that Jos is way, way out of his depth. 

Chansiri - do the decent thing and put the bloke out of his misery (and ours too). < Apologies for the "Tinks"esque appeal to Chansiri. 

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

That was my understanding of the rules, they also say penalties will given same season as breach of rules....not sure if that is a good thing for us tbh....cos 15pt this season is certain relegation WTF:

I stay clear of conspiracy theories...usually :rolleyes: .........but what if DC knows summat, deep ba ba springs to mind.  

Well, one would have to be in denial to not have some concerns about where we are going long term. 

I mean, the wheels haven't just fallen off, they've flown off down the hill out of sight. 

But, I can't take the ramblings of someone like Handsworth seriously. Like the rest of us, he knows absolutely nothing as to the ins and outs of Profit and Sustainability. I mean, nobody predicted us coming out of a transfer embargo in August and yet that (for whatever reason) happened. 

The whole P and S thing seems very arbitrary. Truth be told, I'm not sure that the EFL knows its own rules. 

5 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Chansiri's meetings aren't about feedback and opinions.

We know that from fans forums.

So the meeting with players is about him telling them, not the other way round- however he dresses it up.

Even him cannot be that stupid. He knows that the club will self-destruct if he does that.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So if Jos stays, this is gonna be really good for dressing room morale ain’t it?

Unbelievable.

Crazy isn’t it. Meeting without the staff to discuss the staff. Quelle suprise it was leaked. Left hand and right hand come to mind. Bloody rudderless we are at the minute. It’s a shambles.

We all know what’s coming on Friday 

Chansiri:

”I am not going anywhere or selling the club.

Jos is a very good manager, I spoke with the players on Monday and they all support him. The fans need to back Jos too. He is not going anywhere

The fans are to blame for everything.

Their negativity on social media is not helpful and needs to stop”.

And... mass exodus of Owls supporters 

27 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

nothing surprises me about what chansiri does or does next , my nightmare scenario about the club been wound up is more and more likely , certainties to go down , losing 8 more million with relegation and still having 40k a week Rhodes,35k a week fletcher 30k a week forestieri 30k a week bannan on our books next season and so on under an embargo ,way over the 39 million loss over 3 years tell me how we get out of this with chansiri ? I just don't see anyway out of this unless chansiri gets a brain transplant ,the man is totally incompetent . the club on every level has to stay up otherwise its a certain 15 points deduction to start league 1 next season ,an embargo and relaying on our u18 u23 players to try to keep us up next season in league 1 with the points deduction will mean another relegation , this aint doom and gloom its a nightmare what chansiri is creating on his own.  if you don't agree fine ,but tell me how im wrong? 

What a load of old fanny.

We are nowhere near certainties to go down for a start. The big player wages start falling off the payroll this summer. We’ve done enough through p and s to get rid of the embargo, so stuff must be heading in the right direction.

If you want a proper financial mess, take a look at Bolton. They’ve been in a bind for years now, but they are still trading, still playing.

We’ll be fine. Just be patient.

• Like 1

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

We all know what’s coming on Friday 

Chansiri:

”I am not going anywhere or selling the club.

Jos is a very good manager, I spoke with the players on Monday and they all support him. The fans need to back Jos too. He is not going anywhere

The fans are to blame for everything.

Their negativity on social media is not helpful and needs to stop”.

And... mass exodus of Owls supporters 

Will the last person please turn out the lights! lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

What a load of old fanny.

We are nowhere near certainties to go down for a start. The big player wages start falling off the payroll this summer. We’ve done enough through p and s to get rid of the embargo, so stuff must be heading in the right direction.

If you want a proper financial mess, take a look at Bolton. They’ve been in a bind for years now, but they are still trading, still playing.

We’ll be fine. Just be patient.

Agree - you have to look at the positives. We will be the most financially stable club in league 1 lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Well, one would have to be in denial to not have some concerns about where we are going long term. 

I mean, the wheels haven't just fallen off, they've flown off down the hill out of sight. 

But, I can't take the ramblings of someone like Handsworth seriously. Like the rest of us, he knows absolutely nothing as to the ins and outs of Profit and Sustainability. I mean, nobody predicted us coming out of a transfer embargo in August and yet that (for whatever reason) happened. 

The whole P and S thing seems very arbitrary. Truth be told, I'm not sure that the EFL knows its own rules. 

I don't know if the league for certain will deduct us 15pts I don't think they even know , chansiri said if we don't go up we are going to get punished either by big fine or points deduction , so if we go down and get punished you do know that means another embargo we probably wont be able to sign anyone for 12 months and will be left with u18,u23 players and 5-6 players what wont be out of contract . so having -15points next season with probably a squad of kids that's why im saying we would drop down to the bottom league . all this could change if we actually had a owner with any idea . mandaric if he was in this position would have fired jos after the Norwich game, implemented a plan with the right manager who could work within a budget , that would involve selling reach for 10 million plus and freshening the squad up ,everyone would be back on side and the club going to right way again. sadly this aint happening. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

I don't know if the league for certain will deduct us 15pts I don't think they even know , chansiri said if we don't go up we are going to get punished either by big fine or points deduction , so if we go down and get punished you do know that means another embargo we probably wont be able to sign anyone for 12 months and will be left with u18,u23 players and 5-6 players what wont be out of contract . so having -15points next season with probably a squad of kids that's why im saying we would drop down to the bottom league . all this could change if we actually had a owner with any idea . mandaric if he was in this position would have fired jos after the Norwich game, implemented a plan with the right manager who could work within a budget , that would involve selling reach for 10 million plus and freshening the squad up ,everyone would be back on side and the club going to right way again. sadly this aint happening. 

Yep, we know. 

Thanks for confirming. 

• Haha 1