Chansiri consulting players

Guest Hirst1867

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Might be dramatic but very realistic. 

Don't think anyone is disputing the relegation battle. 

It's the other stuff that is more akin to the rambling of a mad man. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Actually think its a VERY smart move

He has a bunch of obviously affected professionals who arent performing for whatever reason

What if its not Jos thats the problem?  What if there is a deeper underlying issue that wouldn't change regardless of who the manager was? The players were the 3rd best team in the division for the latter half of last season - what has changed since then?

It may be the manager. I guess the Chairman has a much better idea of where the problem lies after 90 mins with the players in an open forum.

This could actually be very motivational for the players - the chance to have their views aired and listened to. The Chairman now has to prove to the players that it was 90 worthwhile minutes and that their input will make a difference

Did anybody want to stand up and say I'm Spartacus? I doubt it that's what DC was looking for

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

I have come to the conclusion Chansiri hasnt got a clue what he is doing. 

Starting to think his young son is calling the shots ... probably based on FIFA 2018.  It's sad really because I truly think Chansiri had good intentions but, unfortunately, can't let go of the strings long enough to let professionals run the club.  Next manager could potentially be Chansiri's best tuna fisherman....  YIKES

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

How does staying up save us from a 15pt deduction?

Well, exactly. 

If we are fooked as Handsworth claims, then it doesn't matter what division we are in tbh; profit and sustainability will be kicking in irrespective. 

He's just making it up as he always does. 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Certainties to go down ?  Bit dramatic 

5pts from last 9 games lowest attempts fewest shots in league , and our keeper having more shots at him than any club in the league,club in total meltdown on and off the pitch , and run like a circus . that's as good as certainties as it gets . unless chansiri says new owners are coming in January who know how to remotely run a football club then we are goners . im more worried about the bigger picture long term we are on a serious downhill slope . a manager what wont play upto 8 players now onomah has joined his list ,the spurs fans are fuming how jos spoke in public about him Saturday , 

• Haha 1

Just now, handworth52 said:

5pts from last 9 games lowest attempts fewest shots in league , and our keeper having more shots at him than any club in the league,club in total meltdown on and off the pitch , and run like a circus . that's as good as certainties as it gets . unless chansiri says new owners are coming in January who know how to remotely run a football club then we are goners . im more worried about the bigger picture long term we are on a serious downhill slope . a manager what wont play upto 8 players now onomah has joined his list ,the spurs fans are fuming how jos spoke in public about him Saturday , 

You need to go have a lie down 

So who are DCs advisors? Or did they already go? This is a sad case of the top management being totally lost at sea.

But I won't blame him for consulting players as long as they can really be open. Most of them have been in the business long enough to tell what's wrong based on their experiences. Maybe it will clear the air which has become quite poisonous lately, and we really cannot do much worse anymore.