Chansiri consulting players

Guest Hirst1867

Quick question has anybody actually seen Jos around the ground today?

but I was wondering if this meeting was about what is happened to Jos And was getting the players input What is been happening and maybe even asking the players there suggestions Who they would like to see temporary in charge

7 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

Actually it shows joined-up-thinking as far as I'm concerned. What better than to get a gauge of what's going on from people on the shop floor? I doubt many chairman would be open enough to invite other opinions on the matter.

Yes, I'm putting a positive slant on this matter as well.

It does at least show that he appears to have finally recognised that there's a problem - albeit one that he should have recognised and acted upon some time ago

20 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

Actually it shows joined-up-thinking as far as I'm concerned. What better than to get a gauge of what's going on from people on the shop floor? I doubt many chairman would be open enough to invite other opinions on the matter.

14 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I don’t really see an issue with the chairman/owner asking what the pet shop is going on. 

10 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, I'm putting a positive slant on this matter as well.

It does at least show that he appears to have finally recognised that there's a problem - albeit one that he should have recognised and acted upon some time ago

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

If true!!! 

I dont see an issue with asking peoples opinions... 

There's some experience in our squad who might bring some valuable points/ideas/advice. 

I cant see Chansiri asking the players about Jos, and his staff, whilst they are still at the club.

So he's fired him, or he was not asking said question.

33 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He’s showing incredibly weak leadership is Chansiri. I’ve often thought he’s stubborn and arrogant which I still believe. I’m now thinking he’s damn right incompetent! Absolutely clear as day that Jos needs sacking. Incredible to see him still in a job. 

He literally cannot win can he... 

He's arrogant blah blah blah

Now he's too soft blah blah blah

Maybe he is taking things on board and is trying to change the way he works? 

Can’t fault Chansiri on this one tbh. He’s been out of the country for a few weeks, results have gone to sh*t and he wants to know what’s going on. Hopefully he’ll have a think about it tonight and fire Jos tomorrow morning

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Not sure I agree with the consensus that this is embarrassing.

He's asked his players on whether or not they think the manager can turn it around.

What's wrong with that?

The players are more knowledge than him and he realises this which is why he asked.

Say you are Pelupessy..Jos picks you every week...are you going to agree with Hutchinson or Westwood who Jos doesn't pick at all?

Do you really think an informed opinion will come out based on so many different agendas?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Say you are Pelupessy..Jos picks you every week...are you going to agree with Hutchinson or Westwood who Jos doesn't pick at all?

Do you really think an informed opinion will come out based on so many different agendas?

fair point