SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs BOLTON - Live Matchday Thread

11 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

I’m made up with flu and am tempted to record the rest of it and go to bed, I’m also tempted to go to bed and not bother recording it. These two sides could put Horlicks out of business, I can’t see anything to make me think that it will get any better, what a complete shambles.

Jesus wept, interactive programs can’t be recorded, I suppose that I can’t throw my two penneth in if I don’t suffer the rest of it. :mad:

Poor passing.

Dreadful free kicks.

School boy errors in defence.

No running off the ball.

Making a crap Bolton side who are away from home look threatening.

D Taxis being advertised to the world when I have 1 more car than them.

Surely enough is enough.

Bye bye Jos

Time for DC to ship out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SiJ said:

That is one of the worst 45 minutes I've seen from a Wednesday team in a long time. 

Utterly clueless. 

Spineless, insipid and so on. 

Go f*ck yourselves, you absolute shysters. 

Fence sitter.... lol

• Haha 7

Bolton only have to worry about MM getting behind. They can actually move further up the pitch as Nuhiu is not going to worry them.

Bannan isn't having the greatest game but there isn't anyone creating any space.

We look like a U23 team with a few first teamers trying to regain fitness.

For the first time since 2013, when I was in Florida I have missed a match. Ok I didn't get home until 7 but with a quick wesh, food and a dash I could have made it 10 minutes into the game.

Alas like most of the team, I couldn't be arsed but I feel guilty not sure some of them will.

We've gone from a team with great movement and quick 1, 2. Passing through the midfield to a team with 0 creativity in the space of two years.

This is not a team, it's a collection of half decent individuals who have no idea what the manager wants them to do when they have the ball.