Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

Cracking opening thread as per usual @Lord Snooty - glad I got to it early before the teddites get to it! 

Some very positive conments so far, bordering on support!! Wonders will never cease. This is exactly the type of game the mighty massive owls win, just when you’re at the darkest they give you hope, belief and optimism! 

Difficult to be excited about this one TBH. FF and Matias back at least gives the illusion of s goal threat. Derby are a decent side, have some vibrant forward thinking attacking players.

Considering how crap we are and our slow starts after international breaks, perhaps a draw today. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet without playing 9 at the back again, so I'll go 1-1 with the obligatory Reach screamer to rescue a point.

Hopefully have a battling performance with a few chances created. Shocking home record to be fair and Jos needs to start getting a few results. Clearly his previous tinkering with the set up hasn’t worked. Hopefully for once we will have a side that has had plenty of time working on things for the past 2 weeks.UTO’s

Within my Crystal Ball I see much anger, Frank Lampard sent to the stands,  Argentine and Portuguese Blue and White Wizards, who have travelled great distances to play on an ancient field conjuring mayhem on the ball. 

In the end I see jubilation on the faces of those in Blue and White.

3-2 Wednesday.

Verimilisitude eh?? There is no religion higher than the Truth.

_20181019_191427.thumb.JPG.2f8cab7da0a29974a30db99410fec1a1.JPG

• Haha 1