Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

32 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Come on Wednesday not scored in two.

My niece is looking forward to the match,  only 3 weeks and a day old,   but she hoping for a win for the massive Wednesday

Congratulations. That's it then, she'll be like the rest of us, hooked for life.

Another superbly crafted and entertaining exposition Snoots old thing. I do think Stubbs gets ideas above his station sometimes...perhaps a spell of solitary over in the ice house at the far end of the croquet lawn would sort him out. Realistically, I’m not sure about today’s result, depends which Wednesday team turns up and whether he lets Forestieri have a start for a change. Would take a typical squeaky bum 2-0 up with ten minutes left, then they pull one back, resulting in thousands of us following at home diving for cover inside the bed settee.:sad: Come on you blue and white wizards! Gerrit For’ard!!!

Yes this is a new Champ side that has just started to play this season

They still exhibit some of the failings from the original outfit but seem to have taken on some attributes and learnings from this mystical being now in charge.

But overall somethings never really change and we’ll slump to a comfortable 2-0 defeat. 

It really does depend which Wednesday turn up.

Derby can play strong, fast and incisive football, which is a worry, but, they are also prone to a bad day at the office.

Let's hope we do turn up and get at them early by being combative for every ball.

57 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Within my Crystal Ball I see much anger, Frank Lampard sent to the stands,  Argentine and Portuguese Blue and White Wizards, who have travelled great distances to play on an ancient field conjuring mayhem on the ball. 

In the end I see jubilation on the faces of those in Blue and White.

3-2 Wednesday.

Verimilisitude eh?? There is no religion higher than the Truth.

_20181019_191427.thumb.JPG.2f8cab7da0a29974a30db99410fec1a1.JPG

You've been drinking that Blu - Loo again Ozy haven't you ?..

You are flushed with delusions of success lad ...lol

UTO Mrs Hall Andy n Blenky ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another shambolic performance today and I want Jos gone with a caretaker in charge on Tuesday. 

We’ve had 2 weeks training, only few players away on international duty and only 3 key players injured. 

Not saying we have to win as derby beat Man Utd recently. But we need to show the players have been motivated and organised correctly today. 

Heart says 1-1 

Head says 0-3