Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

I'd like to see us with a positive line up today.

A nice 4-3-3 so we can get a grip of that middle of the park.

With Hutchinson seemingly out of the picture it's vital we have someone in there protecting the centre halves. Especially if Mount passes hisbfitness test.

Hector could do that job and whilst that might seem something of a waste in terms that he's been our best centre half this season, IMO, if set up correctly he can drop in and make a three at the back when we're attacking and allow our full backs to push on and make it a 3-4-3 when we're attacking.

I hope that Fletcher has persuaded the gaffer that he's fit enough to start the game. Vital to have his link play to get Forestieri and Reach into the game as secondary strikers.

Harsh on Fox perhaps who I think has done ok when called upon this term. But Penney stops more crosses IMO.

Course trying to second guess Jos is just about impossible. It will end up being nothing like this one suspects. But I can but hope! 

2018-11-24 11.31.12.png

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'd like to see us with a positive line up today.

A nice 4-3-3 so we can get a grip of that middle of the park.

With Hutchinson seemingly out of the picture it's vital we have someone in there protecting the centre halves. Especially if Mount passes hisbfitness test.

Hector could do that job and whilst that might seem something of a waste in terms that he's been our best centre half this season, IMO, if set up correctly he can drop in and make a three at the back when we're attacking and allow our full backs to push on and make it a 3-4-3 when we're attacking.

I hope that Fletcher has persuaded the gaffer that he's fit enough to start the game. Vital to have his link play to get Forestieri and Reach into the game as secondary strikers.

Harsh on Fox perhaps who I think has done ok when called upon this term. But Penney stops more crosses IMO.

Course trying to second guess Jos is just about impossible. It will end up being nothing like this one suspects. But I can but hope! 

2018-11-24 11.31.12.png

That is a good team selection.

Fancy a job?

I once had a very silly millipede :unsure: , but that's as near to the truth as I'm going to get today. Top post Snoots; but what is this match day you speak of ??  Seems like years since the pain at the stain. lol We really do need a positive display today, with hopefully a positive result too. Just to muzzle the jackals for a few days.

Anyway...………………………

C'MON THE WEDNESDAY !!!!!!

LET'S STUFF THE SHEEPLE PEOPLE lol 

8 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

My God your Lordship you have got it...

BELIEF 

I believe for every cheer upon the Kop

Reachy will score;

Fletcher will run until he drops

And score two more!

I believe in Fessi and Matias too,

Tricks and deceit,

I believe that Cammy stops all pens, and you

Will see I’m reet!

I believe for every pass that goes astray

Bannan will come, to show the way!

I believe, I believe!

I believe our bad spell has now run its course,

I believe our back four will now grow in force,

Every time I see the tireless Pessy stride,

A Foxy cross!

A Hector slide!

I trust in Jos,

I believe!

I feel so dirty, naughty, disgraced this morning.

Don’t tell Joey and Jos but I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, then mushed the leftovers into a soup, and mopped it up with bread.

As for the football, can’t be bothered MEH!

Hopefully we’ll get a win but I’m not expecting it.

Still, JL has had 2 weeks to put things right so there ought to be an improvement right? With key players back from injury to assist too. Can’t fail to get three points Shirley?

5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Been to pride park about 10 or 12 times..only seen them win once there and we were on their end and couldnt celebrate

We've won 1 at pride park.

Before beating them in April 2017, we'd only beaten them twice in 25 years.

How can you argue that they aren't out bogey team??

13 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We've won 1 at pride park.

Before beating them in April 2017, we'd only beaten them twice in 25 years.

How can you argue that they aren't out bogey team??

Yea your right..think carlos deserves credit for not caring and putting a few bogeys to right...this is starting to sound like wee pipe and dom