Jokanovic Anyone.

15 minutes ago, poite said:

How anyone could say no is beyond me.

Simple. It’s because while he may have been successful at Fulham, he would have to work in a very different environment and with very different tools at Wednesday, and there’s no evidence that he would prosper with us.

I can’t understand why people think that a manager who has been successful at one club can simply move to another who operate in very different circumstances and repeat that success.

3 hours ago, roaminowl said:

Me neither. Our current manager will be making his (bizarre) team selection for the Derby game.

Wildsmith

Palmer Neilsen Pudil Fox

Pelupessy

Bannan

Hunt                 Onomah

Preston    Nuhiu

4 hours ago, Box_Man said:

Also that’s how to make an appointment.

Chairman decides it’s gone stale/not working. Talks with potential manager. Sacked and replaced swiftly giving team best chance to improve fortunes without days / weeks of who’s it going to be etc etc with stand in coaches. 

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Jos sacked tomorrow and replaced with Jakanovic then? :biggrin:

Unfortunately we all know that with our dithering chairman nothing will happen until after Xmas. He'll eventually sack Jos with us languishing in the bottom 6 & 2 days after Jokanovic has got a new job.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 hours ago, roaminowl said:

Me neither. Our current manager will be making his (bizarre) team selection for the Derby game.

"And up front is........ Doctors Orders  - Number 9"

Image result for bingo machine gif

Aint going to happen.

DC wont sack tacheface as he is a useful foil for all the pelters that are flying his way at the moment. Jos is simply working within the restraints that Chansiri's mismanagement have lead  to.

Due to the mismanagement Jakanovic wouldnt come anywhere near S6.

If Luhukays position becomes untenable and he does walk then expect another unknown leftfield coach from the continent. DC couldnt work with a Brit who knows his stuff.   

35 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Simple. It’s because while he may have been successful at Fulham, he would have to work in a very different environment and with very different tools at Wednesday, and there’s no evidence that he would prosper with us.

I can’t understand why people think that a manager who has been successful at one club can simply move to another who operate in very different circumstances and repeat that success.

You are right. This Mr. Jokanovic must have a magic wand

34 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I don't know i seem to remember a manager who was Scottish working in the then second division of English football and doing very well and working on a small budget good use of the loan market seem to remember some bloke called Beckham was brought in on loan. he then got the chance to move to a premier league team with money and in his 11 years there over achieve most year on a better budget than the championship but a worse budget than Man Utd.

He then went to other teams, some it work out and others it didn't, but if we got David Moyes as manager I think with our set up he would do a lot better than lost the plot Jos.

4 hours ago, Box_Man said:

Also that’s how to make an appointment.

Chairman decides it’s gone stale/not working. Talks with potential manager. Sacked and replaced swiftly giving team best chance to improve fortunes without days / weeks of who’s it going to be etc etc with stand in coaches. 

Yeah, that would give a few of the addicts a fix that would tide them over for a while. But then they would need another hit soon enough.

Realistically (as if that word means much here), there are several reasons why this almost certainly won't even come into consideration so this entire thread is rather a waste of time really. But I'll leave you to shoot up some more.

• Haha 1

I mean, get him in if possible, obviously. It’s just that I don’t think he’d be interested. I remember the pre-season before he too Fulham up there was a lot of talk about him leaving if the board weren’t prepared to back him. Why would he come to us with a back drop of player sales likely in order to avoid an embargo. Maybe he’ll fancy building an entire team in the summer with no money. You never know.

*I skipped the last three pages of this thread so hopefully he’s already on board.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
18 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Yeah, that would give a few of the addicts a fix that would tide them over for a while. But then they would need another hit soon enough.

Realistically (as if that word means much here), there are several reasons why this almost certainly won't even come into consideration so this entire thread is rather a waste of time really. But I'll leave you to shoot up some more.

Instead of your consistent condescending arrogance - how about giving a detailed outline of what it is that you see in Jos Luhukay that you feel gives you the right to make such pathetic attacks on people who - lets say - aren't quite as confident as you are in the future under this manager.