Jokanovic Anyone.

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Does that mean Westwood aint going to sign for Stoke then. :tango:

We shall have to wait and see. 

Jokanovic is a proven Championship manager he has two promotion on his cv and plays an attractive style of football. A former premiership team relegated last season not doing at well as they would have hoped is going to look at other options if come January they are still not top 6. Thats football.

Do I think Jack Butland will be looking for a move in January if Stoke are not top 6. Yes I do think Stoke will be looking for a quality keeper at this level they can get as a replacement and as their manager has tried to sign Westwood in the past I will be surprised if he does not again. We will find out in the next few months. But maybe DC won't allow the sale like he did in the summer because of his importance to the team - I mean he has made no appearances so far this season, no appearance on the bench and basically never been involved in any game and so far this has cost the club £400,000 for 20 weeks of wages. So a great bit of squad management by those in charge. its not like we have P&S issues or anything and £400,000 whats that in the scheme of things anyway.:carlosswfc:

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

They spent £80m across 4 players. Only signed one championship player and got in some quality loans. 

You've now changed your argument to big in volume. They have spent big. 

I’m actually a tad embarrassed I keep biting. 

Read this carefully and do the math please..

Fulham get 150m a season....

I have previously said they signed 2-3 big players and the rest were not PL level. 

I have also said spending above £200m plus is what is needed so lets say £20m a player. 10 outfield players needed whilst a goalkeeper for the PL wouldnt need to cost £20m. 

Top championship players are priced at £15m if you go by Reach and Fessi so you can ignore any price tag below £15m and loanees as if these players were any good they wouldnt be out on loan. 

Fulham have not spent big this summer. If you add the 14 additions and perhaps more in January, they will get relegated and would have spent their entire 150m and only shown 3 big signings for it. 

It is like making a music album with 3 hit singles and the rest are filler songs. 

9 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It would be an excellent, sensible and ambitious appointment. Sadly, this is precisely why it won't happen. The club is a basket case. 

This. 

Slavisa Jokanovic would be an excellent appointment but it won't happen. Why on earth would DC have any interest in a proven promotion winner who plays attacking entertaining football (in our league) when he can stick with a manager who is boring everyone to tears. 

39 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Out of work manager

Out of work for a reason. 

Got the boot from his last job.

Foreign 

Etc etc

Not many in this thread have questioned whether he'd touch us with a bargepole..if he had access to it I'm fairly certain we'd be able to hear him laughing his co*k off from outer space.

1 hour ago, CF83OWL said:

They didnt bring in 12 players though did they which shows you the calibre of player they actually brought in. 

Stop looking at the £100m price tag and look who he actually bought with the money. 

Fulham spent £100m but didnt get much more than a Championsip team. 

THEY SIGNED A WORLD CUP WINNER LOL 

So if Fulham had spent 100 million on two players then this would be *big spending*, but because they spent 100 million on 10 odd players, this does not amount to *big spebding*...despite having spent more than nearly everyone in the Premier League. 

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4