Press Conference LIVE NOW

1 hour ago, the mighty wednesday said:

He uses the word "will" as in having the will to win or in wanting to win. He says things like "of course we will win tomorrow " meaning "of course we want to win tomorrow". not making a seemingly, these days, ridiculous prediction. I'm sure in saying they will win he meant they want to win.

Will in German means 'want to'. As in the well known phrase: "Ich will die shmützige Schweine in den Arsch ficken."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lombado said:

I genuinely believe it....How many people accross the world will be watching Man City vs Man U this weekend, compared to any other German Derby this season?

Yeah but that's the not the derby he's on about. 

25 minutes ago, CraigSGM said:

What was said?

24 minutes ago, Owlsontheup said:

Said what?

The bit about him not realising that the pigs thing went back so far and him thinking it was more recent because Wilder actually looks like a piggy tvat.  He needs to practice his w's too.

Been feeling fairly nauseas since 4ish on Saturday thinking about Fridays game. As I blew out the solitary candle on my birthday cake I thought, even Carlsberg could be struggling with this Birthday wish. However get back to the office from lunch, take a quick look at the Star headlines. Straight away the pupils dilate, the heartbeat goes up a gear, blood flow increases to the muscles...FF and Marco are fit (WTF) and Fletch is banging the drum. I can see those straws.......if only I could reach them.       

• Like 2