Press Conference LIVE NOW

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sigh. Every week he bangs on about doing things with a positive feeling. Come kick off does that actually happen? No it bloody doesn’t. Bigger Derby’s in Germany, you silly silly man. 

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Yes, but i think he's referring to fans in the stadium

76,000 for instance. Language barrier unfortunately!

Exactly talking about attendances which is correct.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Beholder said:

His lack of English means he says unfortunate things like "Sheffield United will win tomorrow, ...."

He uses the word "will" as in having the will to win or in wanting to win. He says things like "of course we will win tomorrow " meaning "of course we want to win tomorrow". not making a seemingly, these days, ridiculous prediction. I'm sure in saying they will win he meant they want to win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

He uses the word "will" as in having the will to win or in wanting to win. He says things like "of course we will win tomorrow " meaning "of course we want to win tomorrow". not making a seemingly, these days, ridiculous prediction. I'm sure in saying they will win he meant they want to win.

will in german is want to

To be fair to Jos - I enjoyed that press conference

He understands the derby - he was quite passionate about that. He said exactly same when he came in last year against Blades at Lane. 

He knows his necks on line - although, I don't think he'll be sacked if we don't win anyway - there's too many other problems outside of his control at Hillsborough. 

The news of FF and MM being in the side is a HUGE plus point too - lets stop wetting our sens and smash them pigs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1