Press Conference LIVE NOW

4 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Some of our fans on FB (where I watched the presser) are proper roots... Turning me towards not bothering with it all for the rest of the season.

This one, on twitter, made me laugh earlier.

We've some fuuuuuuuucking morons in our midst.

1 minute ago, owlsdreamer said:

Don’t believe that KW is injured.

He thinks we are all stupid.

His interviews make my eyes bleed.

I think if KW wasn't injured, he'd of come out on Twitter already and quashed the rumors just like he did earlier in the season when his fitness was questioned.

The fact he hasn't, speaks volumes IMO.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I think if KW wasn't injured, he'd of come out on Twitter already and quashed the rumors just like he did earlier in the season when his fitness was questioned.

The fact he hasn't, speaks volumes IMO.

I don't , players have confidentiality clauses in there contract, he will have breached his last time and possibly been fined so I wouldn't read anything into him not saying anything on Twitter .

Guest LittleG
43 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Ff and mm have to play, I don't give a fizz 

I agree they should but don't think there's a cat in hells chance of them both playing. At best we can hope for one starting with t'other on bench.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Whether people think he is passionate enough, knows enough about English football, knows enough about Sheffield football and what the derby games mean to us, it is all pretty much immaterial if some of the players have a crap day. Thankfully our manager knows what is going on with his players, who is fit and who is not fit to wear a shirt, unlike the disgraceful fans that sit there listening to the away fans singing, before deciding to sing about players who are not fit to wear the shirt & will probably never wear the shirt again, because their contracts will not be renewed in the summer. Occasionally Jos has been let down by the players, just stop asking DC to punish him for it! The man has scraped us out of a relegation fight once and given us something to cheer about. The young players, the passion in his first game against the pigs, when everybody doubted him, wobbly faced Wilder told him he had no idea what he was going to face at their place and a lot of our fans agreed with him.

Jos proved his critics wrong in his first game and has had to keep proving people wrong every time, despite having absolutely nothing to work with. He got rid of the dead wood, the injured old players and brought in the youngsters because next summer that is how we will have to play.

EVERYBODY (with any sense) bought into this last summer, because we have no money! No money for expensive players, no money for expensive wages, no money for expensive managers, no money! Everybody's dead, Dave, Dave everybody's dead! (Red Dwarf series 1, episode 1 - see tinternet if you don't know it, a funny start to a brilliant comedy series).

Get behind Jos and the players if you are a true fan and if you don't, don't bother bouncing when we score, because you do not deserve to bounce, you are a fxxxxxx pig!

UTO!

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
Making a blunt point, pointier
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

Are they? 

They are on here!! Some posters have already tried tapping up Bruce McCarthy, Big Billy Davies, Alan "Curbside" Curbishley, and not forgetting the very left field and untried Big Sam Allthepies.

With Owlstalkers millions they will buy in only the very best!!!

Feelers out!!! Feeling my arse more like!!!!

Edited by F. Spiksley
  • Haha 2