Press Conference LIVE NOW

44 minutes ago, malek said:

Do you really think that it was his decision to bin 3 experienced players, and struggle to find enough players to fill the bench ?

Boyd and Hutchinson have played under Jos, Boyd had a shocker and was never seen again, Hutch had a brain fade at Brentford and was never seen again.

DC has his issues but I honestly think, Jos has fallen out with Jones, Abdi, Hutch, Boyd which manager in the championship would not include these players within a matchday squad.

I bet....Jos goes maybe after the weekend.....Big Mick comes in, clean slate for everyone....just you watch how many seasoned pros return to the match day 18.

Jos has lost the plot, I hope we win tomorrow but if we lost and that was the end of Jos then so be it, he’s had his chance and he can take his stupid rotation, multiple formations & crazy tactics with him.

He’s fired up for sure.  I got the impression that was a rallying call to his troops i.e. put a shift in FFS. A back me or sack me call to the squad selected.  

Id like to see him transfer that animation to the touch line, most notably you get a chance to spark a confrontation with the sour faced bus driving mardy pig, make sure you lay a glove on him (or preferably a boot to the head).  

UTOFTP

Is it just me thinking why would Jos announce to the world that FF and Matias are probably fit enough for the bench, after ruling them out last week? It's given them time to formulate alternate tactics for when/if they come on, whereas at least if he hadn't shared it there may be some small element of last minute surprise when they were named on the team sheet.

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Is it just me thinking why would Jos announce to the world that FF and Matias are probably fit enough for the bench, after ruling them out last week? It's given them time to formulate alternate tactics for when/if they come on, whereas at least if he hadn't shared it there may be some small element of last minute surprise when they were named on the team sheet.

I can only imagine he did it to get some of us up from quivering and crying in dark corners until the game is finished.

Now we can quiver and cry while watching it with the blind faith that under this kind of pressure, our players can stop making mistakes, remember how to play well and do it in front of hordes of screaming pigs, squealing for our blood!

We really could do with a big turn out from the team and the fans tonight to get our season going back in the right direction. A 2015 Arsenal in the cup performance would be nice tonight. Especially from us fans and through any downs, as much, if not more than through any ups.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!