Wednesday -V-Norwich OMDT

Morning, 

Firstly, I wanted to apologise for what happened in last weeks OMDT. It was wrong of me to state that we were 'definitely going to keep a clean sheet today'. Two minutes after said comment was posted we had conceded a goal. 

So, with this in mind I would like to put it on record that today we WILL NOT be keeping a clean sheet. WILL NOT. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

0v2 and a poisonous atmosphere at half time. 

Apathy and emptying ground from 75

Sack Jos thread at 2.01pm post team line up

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Praying for a win today and a positive attacking performance. Any confidence in Jos seems to be getting smaller by the week. Negative tactics and negative results are pi$$ing me off. 

Absolutely. We're not going up, hopefully not going down, so let's go out to try and win some games of football and entertain the fans.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Morning, 

Firstly, I wanted to apologise for what happened in last weeks OMDT. It was wrong of me to state that we were 'definitely going to keep a clean sheet today'. Two minutes after said comment was posted we had conceded a goal. 

So, with this in mind I would like to put it on record that today we WILL NOT be keeping a clean sheet. WILL NOT. 

I like the reverse psychology and everything

But if Norwich DO score it'll still be your fault  :mellow:

4 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Need to focus on the problem areas of defence and defensive midfield, we can't continue to leak goals like we're are doing.

Looks like I am the only one who will not go into meltdown if he starts with Fletcher and Nuhiu up top.

pointless them going into meltdown as it's just down to what names get drawn out the hat ..lol

• Haha 1

Minute's silence:

Hillsborough will observe a minute’s silence before Saturday’s match against Norwich to pay respects to members of the armed forces past and present and all those affected by the tragic helicopter crash in Leicester last weekend.

On Saturday, we ask all supporters to take their seats in good time just before kick-off to ensure the minute’s silence is fittingly observed.

All turnstile use will be suspended upon entry to the stadium for one minute at 2.59pm.