Wednesday -V-Norwich OMDT

3 minutes ago, Lombado said:

Just sat in Buger King. What motivation do I have to get up and go.....oh I remember I love my club but can’t understand what is happening.....

need to win....

I love my club too, but I won't pay to watch that shybo

5 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Picked or not picked, Jos can be hammered regarding Fox now.

Hector is a surprise I agree and one can only assume we need him fit for Friday.

Desperate for a win, another loss today and Friday could be unpleasant both on and off the pitch.

Our Jos Luhukay Guy Fawkes will have been burned by Friday. Hoping it brings us good luck.

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

So now he drops Hector. Anybody starting to agree yet? Jos is clueless!!

I very rarely agree with you but I’m as confused as anyone why Hector and even Fox lose their spots. Thought they’d both performed above average in last two games. 

Not it sure how we line up, maybe 442 with Bannan left Reach right? 

If nothing else it makes me want to see the game a little more, just to see how we set up! 

27 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Also chuffing Nuhiu, do we never learn. 

We're playing with 2 strikers and we only have 3 available. The other one has been panned for his last couple of performances. 

24 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Yet more poncing about with team selection. 

Some posters will tell you we are lousy in defence, weak and lacking creativity in midfield and toothless up front. In fact, the whole situation is on the verge of catastrophe. If that's true, why would we leave things the same?

17 minutes ago, alanharper said:

4 defenders on the bench including 2 full backs. 

You can't tell me that that bench wouldn't be better if it had any of Hutchinson / Jones / Boyd / Abdi as an option. 

I completely agree. No way possible to change the game from the bench. Bonkers.

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

We're playing with 2 strikers and we only have 3 available. The other one has been panned for his last couple of performances. 

Some posters will tell you we are lousy in defence, weak and lacking creativity in midfield and toothless up front. In fact, the whole situation is on the verge of catastrophe. If that's true, why would we leave things the same?

Because he dropped two of the better performers from the Birmingham game 

The squad on the whole is poor, but you pick the best of a bad bunch 

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

In fact, the whole situation is on the verge of catastrophe. If that's true, why would we leave things the same?

...cos' it's Wednesday DJM - we've been doing it on and off the pitch for decades baring the odd 2 season spell...

lol