Jos gone?

15 hours ago, lukestheman82 said:

I don't know Jos' financial circumstances, but if I wasn't desperate for work in that field, I wouldn't take our job. 

His Department of Work & Pensions Universal Credit Advisor made him take the job or he was going to get sanctioned. It was between managing us and being a picker at the new Amazon shed in Rossington, Amazon never returned his calls...**

** allegedly :ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, steveger said:

His Department of Work & Pensions Universal Credit Advisor made him take the job or he was going to get sanctioned. It was between managing us and being a picker at the new Amazon shed in Rossington, Amazon never returned his calls...**

** allegedly :ph34r:

He should have gone with Amazon.

• Thanks 1

Think the Derby game week on Friday looks the crunch game for JL and in some respects Chansiri.

International break afterwards so a disappointing performance in that game and think many will have lost patience with things.

Got a feeling for 1-1 draw and JL limp on a bit longer.

Edited by matthefish2002

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

After Bristol City he was doing a fantastic job, 3 games later and he wants sacking. Joke set of fans ours, deluded and can't see the bigger picture at the minute.

Agreed. But the chairman shoulders a lot of the blame for saying "promotion or big trouble" in August. 

What the club needs is clarity. Said this for ages. It's clear Jos is planning for the future, but the rhetoric from the chairman (fans forum, ticket prices) suggests we are going for promotion. 

It needs addressing. Then this reactionary rubbish would calm down a bit. 

1 hour ago, The General said:

I think he'll be here till the end of the season.

Then it'll be a complete overhaul, majority the players out of contract and a new broom sweeps clean.

The General

The squad overhaul the end of the season is likely to be the largest for a long time. If Jos stays for that he has to be here next season. Zero point in him being involved in that and then bringing a new manager. No point whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

After Bristol City he was doing a fantastic job, 3 games later and he wants sacking. Joke set of fans ours, deluded and can't see the bigger picture at the minute.

I love all these” I can see the big picture posts”. As per the other thread then. Please explain us to us simpletons just what “ the big picture” is, because all I’m seeing is a manager out of his depth and making bizzare decisions. 

Edited by Plonk
Spelling