Big Mick Now !!!!!

6 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'm trying to point out that supporting Wednesday isn't nigh on guaranteed to have us liking our lips and winning most games which fans appear to expect. Not very well obviously.

My dad played rugby for batley, we used to watch wednesday on Saturday then batley on Sunday afternoon. we were useless, lost almost every week, but I used to go and still cheered hoping for a win on a Sunday afternoon. 

Thing is they lost becouse they weren't good enough, but they gave 100%, showed endeavor teamwork and heart. 

What I'm saying is if we go out and at least put in a gutsy performance and give 100% percent I'll never complain. 

3 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

My dad played rugby for batley, we used to watch wednesday on Saturday then batley on Sunday afternoon. we were useless, lost almost every week, but I used to go and still cheered hoping for a win on a Sunday afternoon. 

Thing is they lost becouse they weren't good enough, but they gave 100%, showed endeavor teamwork and heart. 

What I'm saying is if we go out and at least put in a gutsy performance and give 100% percent I'll never complain. 

The problem is that with these ticket prices, fans expect better than that.

The sad thing is that it didn't have to be this way.

If he'd brought in advisers we could be in a very different situation now.

4 minutes ago, Windygrowler said:

Are we gonna have calls for McCarthy after every defeat? 

Don't want him, he's a Muppet.

giphy.gif.94b0cd89de16e3db8608a858198c3b8b.gif

A first-rate defeat, though.

Inept, disorganized, listless and sloppy.

It was everything a defeat should be.

Even a muppet would probably pick his best players, starting with Westwood.

You see, if you have an uncertain keeper with an uncertain defence before it, one attempting to build from the back but without the technical skills to do so ...

9 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Mid table finish to come

As expected. 

If we are just going to accept mid table than we also need to accept the big financial problems that are heading our way in the summer that DC promised if we didn’t get promoted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cjtowl1972 said:

He would never come here.

Chansiri wants a yes man.

Mick is his own man.

Shame as would do a good job.

your probably right there , chansiri wants us all to bow to him inc a manager . he is the problem while he is here its going to get toxic, our crowds are plummeting ,we are on a massive downer . 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

A first-rate defeat, though.

Inept, disorganized, listless and sloppy.

It was everything a defeat should be.

Even a muppet would probably pick his best players, starting with Westwood.

You see, if you have an uncertain keeper with an uncertain defence before it, one attempting to build from the back but without the technical skills to do so ...

I agree that you should pick your best available fit players. We just don't know if financial constraints are stopping Jos from doing that. However, unnecessary chopping and changing (especially the defence) is never a good idea..

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

If we are just going to accept mid table than we also need to accept the big financial problems that are heading our way in the summer that DC promised if we didn’t get promoted.

We have no choice but to accept it. Either out league position or the incoming summer fire-sale. 

As supporters we're in no position to do anything else.

A rich man came in. Was advised by some spivs with a vested interest to bring in a journeyman Portuguese manager and between them they rolled the dice and lost.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

your probably right there , chansiri wants us all to bow to him inc a manager . he is the problem while he is here its going to get toxic, our crowds are plummeting ,we are on a massive downer . 

Not according to some of our fans, to them he is the dogsbollocks and they won't have a word said wrong against him.

These are the same fans who in a former life stood on the deck of the titanic and clapped whilst it sank.

9 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Not according to some of our fans, to them he is the dogsbollocks and they won't have a word said wrong against him.

These are the same fans who in a former life stood on the deck of the titanic and clapped whilst it sank.

when we win games it clouds what really is going on with our club ,in the next 1-2 years minimum we are going to be in for a shock due to the total mismanagement of our club ,we are losing a new generation of fans with the prices ,the crowds are going down alarmingly ,if it starts to turn toxic which it will if jos stays too long and its totally unacceptable to pay players upto 30k a week who can do a job for us especially with our crippling injury list ,supporters wont put up with losing to the pigs 5-0 throwing in 16-18year old lads ,because by that game another 2-3 will be injured and he wont pick westwood hutch boyd etc not now not ever. 

• Thanks 2

Sooner Megson than McCarthy,least he bleeds Wednesday,but neither would be better,Nigel Pearson,without his marbles,is 10X the manager either of them will ever be and would have this club in the prem and make it a force,under any restrictions,the bloke knows how to win games of football against whoever,hed be Wednsdays wilder just at a higher level then that tugger

Edited by legendaryswan

On 23/10/2018 at 21:38, Hughdowd said:

I was laughed at earlier in the season ........ this clown will take us down... Mick McCarthy sort us out ....gutless pathetic spineless squad of players

He won't take us down or up. We'll be somewhere between 10th and 14th. 

DC will not sack him, it took months of poorer form and results to sack CC.

Mick McCarthy? dunno, not the most inspiring name you could shout out.

Edited by briggowl

On 24/10/2018 at 04:38, Hughdowd said:

I was laughed at earlier in the season ........ this clown will take us down... Mick McCarthy sort us out ....gutless pathetic spineless squad of players

And I will laugh now. What’s he done in similar circumstances at Ipswich? I had better get bashing the pashun drum 

• Thanks 1