Big Mick Now !!!!!

36 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

I was laughed at earlier in the season ........ this clown will take us down... Mick McCarthy sort us out ....gutless pathetic spineless squad of players

So you think big daft Mick will get more out these so called championship players. I think I know who the clown is pal. 

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

We're not performing corky.

I don't care what your skill levels are..you don't let teams breathe...you chase down...you run for your team and make biting tackles til they're sick of the sight of you.

Performance means going there tonight and doing these things.....and we're not.

The barest basics.

Well if the manager can't sign anyone. As a squad you're really given carte Blanche to do what you want on the pitch.

All he can do is drop you for your mate. 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Well if the manager can't sign anyone. As a squad you're really given carte Blanche to do what you want on the pitch.

All he can do is drop you for your mate. 

A very interesting point.  I think the players have to look at themselves.  Four players within six yards of the unchallenged second goal scorer tonight (I didn’t see the first and the third came from a Hector error when in possession).  

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

We got to 6th on merit and lost 2 games and we are going down all because of Jos. Listen to how ridiculous that sounds

On merit !!!... apart from the villa game ...our performances have been awful.....it’s not exciting direct football...

There’s no need for a new manager, we are going to see if we can go all season without keeping a clean sheet instead.

There’s no need to worry, it’s not like our chairman has said we’ll have big financial problems if we don’t go up this year!! :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
33 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I know we've lost a couple of games but we'll finish between 10-15.

No danger. 

Bonus.  That's worth shelling out £££ for every game.