Big Mick Now !!!!!

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:38, Hughdowd said:

I was laughed at earlier in the season ........ this clown will take us down... Mick McCarthy sort us out ....gutless pathetic spineless squad of players

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO!

McCarthy would keep us comfortably in mid table with football with the entertainment value of Eastenders, you might as well start a McCarthy out thread now in preperation, the problems at SWFC run much deeper than the dug out at this current time.

Edited by toppOwl

Why the hate on foreign managers? Remind me of the last English manager to win the prem? 

You don't become an experienced manager purely based on luck. 

Carlos was a left field foreign manager who took us to a 6th and 4th placed finish respectively.

Jos led a respectable campaign when all seemed to doomed. He now has us sat in a comfortable position where I expect us to remain for the majority of the season. 

Below us sit Stoke, Villa, Millwall and Preston, teams that should really consider themselves in the mix. 

Quit panicking :luhukay:

Just now, HootHoot said:

Why the hate on foreign managers? Remind me of the last English manager to win the prem? 

You don't become an experienced manager purely based on luck. 

Carlos was a left field foreign manager who took us to a 6th and 4th placed finish respectively.

Jos led a respectable campaign when all seemed to doomed. He now has us sat in a comfortable position where I expect us to remain for the majority of the season. 

Below us sit Stoke, Villa, Millwall and Preston, teams that should really consider themselves in the mix. 

Quit panicking :luhukay:

Any manager would have got us to 4th and 6th with the budget and crazy contracts Carlos and chansiri gave out ...Its my opinion that we need an experienced British manager with contacts with in the game not untried foreign managers... but that’s my opinion.......

3 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Any manager would have got us to 4th and 6th with the budget and crazy contracts Carlos and chansiri gave out ...Its my opinion that we need an experienced British manager with contacts with in the game not untried foreign managers... but that’s my opinion.......

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. Carlos came in his first season and completely changed how we played our football. We started playing fast, attractive and fluid attacking football that I'd never witnessed before. You have to give him credit there. 

If you blame him for the bad then you have to credit him for the good too during his reign.

Just now, HootHoot said:

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. Carlos came in his first season and completely changed how we played our football. We started playing fast, attractive and fluid attacking football that I'd never witnessed before. You have to give him credit there. 

If you blame him for the bad then you have to credit him for the good too during his reign.

Ok I admit his 1st season was great ..BUT they way he played against hull and Huddersfield in major games was shocking .....A more motivational .. inspiring manager would have gotten us over the line in them games....At Wednesday we’ve lacked that kind of manager

3 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Ok I admit his 1st season was great ..BUT they way he played against hull and Huddersfield in major games was shocking .....A more motivational .. inspiring manager would have gotten us over the line in them games....At Wednesday we’ve lacked that kind of manager

Where he lost my support. Such a covardly tactic against team we already beat twice in a season without conceding. Just couldn't get over it.

On 23/10/2018 at 22:38, Hughdowd said:

I was laughed at earlier in the season ........ this clown will take us down... Mick McCarthy sort us out ....gutless pathetic spineless squad of players

27 people disagreed with me !!!!.... Told people to open their eyes ...I was called a drama queen and worse !!!!.... ....Outspoken experienced manager needed asap.....Chansiri needs to know fans aren’t happy...If Chansiri isn’t happy about fans not supporting him... find a buyer and go !!!!!!!

On 25/10/2018 at 16:56, Lawrie Madden said:

When he comes and doesn't work out who then Bruce ?

Lots on here were all for getting Paul Hurst in in the summer wonder why thats gone quiet 

I remember Paul Heckingbottom being a popular choice before that too.

It's easy to look at the league table, see a team that's doing quite well at that moment and then shout your mouth off. How many of these people do you suppose have actually done any more analysis than that? Not much more sophisticated or considered than getting a chimp to draw names out a hat. Some people are just rabidly obsessed with change for it's own sake though.