Queens Park Rangers - V - Wednesday OMDT

...do we have any attacking midfield? And players that actually run into space to lose a marker and pick up the ball, or work together and make runs to stretch their defence? And do we have any players making the effort to support other players and get to the second ball? Seriously rubbish so far. Possession to outside their box isn't going to create goals when they've been waiting for us for 5 mins. 

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Apart from the three or four shots he’s managed. Banana not Dawson 

There was one half decent shot oyhers he should have passed. Not played well since came back from suspension.

They are allowing him to have ball ask yourself why?

I'm sceptical about Dawson he can't hold a ball. the goal Could be not of parried that out of dangers way. I just feel Westwood deals with these better.

1 minute ago, Freshfish said:

...do we have any attacking midfield? And players that actually run into space to lose a marker and pick up the ball, or work together and make runs to stretch their defence? And do we have any players making the effort to support other players and get to the second ball? Seriously rubbish so far. Possession to outside their box isn't going to create goals when they've been waiting for us for 5 mins. 

No

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

I said the save was terrific 

Point blank shot at pace and he should have caught it dear me

It was a reaction save and thats the time a keeper needs his defenders on their toes 

I wrote catch it or push it away from his net so read my post again. it's basic stuff and it wasn't the hardest save in the world to make so stop making it out to be something incredible.

9 minutes ago, katie melua said:

This is what happens when you don't replace the likes of Jermaine Johnson and Jeremy Helan! Rubbish footballers but can run quick

I'd give everything to have 11 sunday league division 2 players in our side that can run 100m in less than 9 seconds. We'd be top of the league

Forget finishing skills, passing etc, the most important part of a successful football team is speed

If we had players who could run a sub 9 second 100m you'd have never heard of Usain Bolt

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

You keep dave on as he helps it stick up there, Joao couldn’t make mud stick 

people on here keep raving about our talent in the final 3rd,still can't see it,Nuhui aint good enough and not sure what's happened to Joao these last few games,were just not good enough,QPR are awful,but beeter up front than us

Our ability to pass the ball is non existent.

Ridiculous driven balls, pelted into the chest or feet of players who are expexted to to try and control it like they're bloody Dennis Bergkamp.

If it's not that it's rolled slowly down the line from our full backs on the expectation that someone can somehow turn and leg it like Messi, mazing through defenders and score a worldy.

Absolute chuff all sticking, messing around with it between full backs, keeper and centre backs as QPR just happily jog around.

Get some players out wide to give their full-backs something to worry about and maybe we might grab something here but my god we're so predictable. 

6 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Mess around in our own half till we make a mistake.

Inability to pass under pressure

Inability to hold the ball up front

Lost any confidence in Jos when he fell out with Westwood and Hutch

It’s the fact we are still paying dross like Hutchinson that we are in this mess . Makes me seeth all the deadwood crap we have just hanging about . The money we pay them could assemble a top end squad