Brian Cox

Hi guys,

I am trying to get in touch with the former Wednesday goalkeeper, Brian Cox. Does anyone know his whereabouts these days? I do believe he's still in the Sheffield area but he's proved quite elusive. So I'm asking if anyone has any information on him? Knows what he's up to these days? Or could out me in touch with him or him in touch with me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated on this matter.

4 minutes ago, burnleylad said:

Hi guys,

I am trying to get in touch with the former Wednesday goalkeeper, Brian Cox. Does anyone know his whereabouts these days? I do believe he's still in the Sheffield area but he's proved quite elusive. So I'm asking if anyone has any information on him? Knows what he's up to these days? Or could out me in touch with him or him in touch with me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated on this matter.

I am Brian Cox.

Can I help you?

• Haha 2

Well done Burnleylad.  Great comedy set up to ask about a Wednesday player with the same name as a celebrity physicist / pop star. This thread wouldn't have been the same otherwise. 

If it was a genuine attempt to find him then I feel you were over optimistic in the circumstances and should have asked about someone else instead.

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1