Still an out from me

9 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Leeds have sold Chris Wood, Ronaldo Viera, Lewis Cook, Charlie Taylor, Liam Bridcutt etc over recent years.......

Teams don't become weaker for selling. They become stronger. We have to accept that.

Leeds are a decent side.

How does a team become stronger from selling its best players?!

10 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Leeds have sold Chris Wood, Ronaldo Viera, Lewis Cook, Charlie Taylor, Liam Bridcutt etc over recent years.......

Teams don't become weaker for selling. They become stronger. We have to accept that.

Leeds are a decent side.

Yep agree, but they are pretty much the same bunch of players who were there last year, when they looked nowhere near as good. Bielsa has got them super fit, and organised them superbly, in such a short space of time. Yes they look after the ball really well, but there’s nothing passive about their passing. Jos could learn a lot from watching them

1 hour ago, terryowl said:

It's still a out from me.

Look what the Leeds manager has achieved in his a much shorter time at his Club. They look faster fitter and stronger than ours.

Wont play his best players - Huch - Westwood.

From what he has said over last few days do we really think he will play Hooper Lee again even when fit. No instead we have to put up with Polipussy who again last night was anonymous. Although I will admit had a good game at Villa.

We were very very lucky to get a point last night.

Watch the 1st half Pelupessy was all over Klich 

2nd half they battered us 

Penney was terrific going forward but too many times he neglected his defensive duties there were times many that Douglas and Alioski were left 2 on 1 at the back stick 

Hutch isn't one of our best players because he's made of biscuit, he's injured again and when he's injured im as good as Hutch 

Westwood imo theres more to it, there has to be 

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

By reinvesting that money and building a better squad.

It was interesting, 5 of their match day squad, featured in the recent U23 game with us, in which we outplayed them in a 2-2 draw. Not one of our U23 team that day, featured in last nights game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terryowl said:

It's still a out from me.

Look what the Leeds manager has achieved in his a much shorter time at his Club. They look faster fitter and stronger than ours.

Wont play his best players - Huch - Westwood.

From what he has said over last few days do we really think he will play Hooper Lee again even when fit. No instead we have to put up with Polipussy who again last night was anonymous. Although I will admit had a good game at Villa.

We were very very lucky to get a point last night.

Get a grip. A win last night would have seen us go 3rd you utter weapon

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

How does a team become stronger from selling its best players?!

Imagine selling one for 17m...like Chris Wood

Then signing Pontus Jansson, Adam Forshaw, Sami Saiz, Alioski and Klich.....

5 first teamers for 1. Thats how you get stronger by selling.

• Haha 1

Have I watched a different Sam Hutchinson for the last few years? On what planet is he one of our best players? 

Let's sack a manager who is doing a great job, because he might not pick Hooper and Lee when they're finally available again in 2021.  

Booo Jos, you're sh#t

• Haha 1

Agree that we was very lucky to get a point last night.....and Leeds are a much, much better side than what we have at our disposal

That's it though have to disagree with the other points as the Westwood thing is above Jo's pay grade, Hutchinson and possibly Lee are more or less finished due to numerous ongoing injuries IMO sadly, Pelupessy is a much better harder working player than some give him credit for, Hooper will come back better and stronger IMO...

As for sacking Jos that's a no at this moment in time, yes he's a Yes man but they all will be under our current owner, that's how it is at the moment .. to be fair to the moustached minstrel he has done very well with what he has had to play with...

Edited by steveger

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I refuse to listen to people complain about him not playing Westwood

Its clearly not a footballing decision

And the importance of Peluplessy is so obvious. But he is an easy target to bash

Him and Dawson.  Current favourites to hammer . I suppose it gives Palmer a breather 

• Haha 1