Still an out from me

4 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Bielsa is probably paid more than any of the Leeds players and possibly more than most Prem managers. He has a philosophy of playing “hi risk, hi energy” football where the attack is quickly “overloaded”. He has been courted by some big teams (Inter Milan and Real Madrid big) but they’ve decided against due to his “win or die” attitude to football. Leeds are doing well because this is a completely new style for this league. I thought we did well to get a point from the game given that we haven’t faced such a team. The nearest we have come to facing such a style is when we played the pigs last season and we all know how that finished. 

I am pretty confident that Leeds will burn out (because their game is too high energy) and they will get found out soon where teams will find a way to counter Bielsa’s style of play. 

Thats an easy one to answer S/P two ways of doing this .

Longshot .......

Kick The Bucket ........

lol

• Haha 2

On 29/09/2018 at 07:13, terryowl said:

It's still a out from me.

Look what the Leeds manager has achieved in his a much shorter time at his Club. They look faster fitter and stronger than ours.

Wont play his best players - Huch - Westwood.

From what he has said over last few days do we really think he will play Hooper Lee again even when fit. No instead we have to put up with Polipussy who again last night was anonymous. Although I will admit had a good game at Villa.

We were very very lucky to get a point last night.

Well thanks for that mr not even 60 post oinker

On 29/09/2018 at 07:18, mkowl said:

He certainly needs to address some issues and indeed learn from what other teams are doing.

The concern for me is that we have not dominated any team yet. 3 draws at home plus 2 wins is not a bad record but those 2 wins were not commanding.

We let the opposition create too many decent chances, better strikers will punish us.

Let's get the points total first then worry about being commanding 

5 hours ago, shandypants said:

Bielsa is probably paid more than any of the Leeds players and possibly more than most Prem managers. He has a philosophy of playing “hi risk, hi energy” football where the attack is quickly “overloaded”. He has been courted by some big teams (Inter Milan and Real Madrid big) but they’ve decided against due to his “win or die” attitude to football. Leeds are doing well because this is a completely new style for this league. I thought we did well to get a point from the game given that we haven’t faced such a team. The nearest we have come to facing such a style is when we played the pigs last season and we all know how that finished. 

I am pretty confident that Leeds will burn out (because their game is too high energy) and they will get found out soon where teams will find a way to counter Bielsa’s style of play. 

Yes, but we didn't help ourselves a year ago.

Playing a keeper with broken ribs - he shouldn't have played last season and did, this season he should play and won't.

Playing a rookie CB in a game of such magnitude.

Refusing to play a midfield 5, erroneously believing that our 4 could match their 5.

Complacency, and Carlos underestimating the fixture.

3 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Well thanks for that mr not even 60 post oinker

60 years a Wednesday supporter, ex shareholder that helped Wenesday out the S--t in 79, season ticket holder. I'm entitled to my opinion  and will admit to being wrong if proved so.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, terryowl said:

60 years a Wednesday supporter, ex shareholder that helped Wenesday out the S--t in 79, season ticket holder. I'm entitled to my opinion  and will admit to being wrong if proved so.

Pleased to see your enthusiasm hasn't dried up Terry ....

There's still time if you need help though?

I'm just a telegram away .....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

On 29/09/2018 at 02:36, The Regulator said:

I doubt that Bielsa at Wednesday would have achieved any more than Jos in the same circumstances.

A Bielsa would not even be interested in taking on the current challenge at Hillsborough. Besides for Jos doing a bloody good job under the circumstances, what calibre of manager do some on here expect would be interested in replacing him?

This point has been done to death on here, but ultimately it's a moot point for me, because I think Jos will be able to pull it off if he's given the time.

Look what the Leeds manager has achieved in his a much shorter time at his Club. They look faster fitter and stronger than ours.

From what he has said over last few days do we really think he will play Hooper Lee again even when fit. No instead we have to put up with Polipussy who again last night was anonymous. Although I will admit had a good game at Villa.

First, The Leeds manager as achieved Jack Sh*t at the present time. The manager hasn't said he won't play those who you have named, they are further down the pecking order and possibly for good reason. Regarding Hooper and Lee, is that the current managers fault. No course it isn't. You didn't have a go at Peleplessy last week because it wont have suited your brief even though you concede that he had a good game. You are really making yourself to look like a  plank. Jury is still out whether your an oinker.  You certainly dont sound like a Wednesdayite. 

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

First, The Leeds manager as achieved Jack Sh*t at the present time. The manager hasn't said he won't play those who you have named, they are further down the pecking order and possibly for good reason. Regarding Hooper and Lee, is that the current managers fault. No course it isn't. You didn't have a go at Peleplessy last week because it wont have suited your brief even though you concede that he had a good game. You are really making yourself to look like a  plank. Jury is still out whether your an oinker.  You certainly dont sound like a Wednesdayite. 

Pollipussy is crap Div 1 player at best.

3 hours ago, Hughthecone said:

Thought he had left for new pastures.:ph34r:

But the legacy of that fixture will sadly live on.

Like Francis and the sweeper system experiment in the Davison shambles.

Blades mates still bait me with that 25 years on.

♬ Brown, brown, browner and brown. 

• Like 1

It's posts like this that make you question the intelligence of many owls fans whether that be on here, Facebook or just at the game or in the pub ..

The amount of bile spouted about Jos, Dawson, Baker and Nuhiu at the moment is staggering ..

And this post is right up there at the highest level of stupidity ..

Ffs