Where can this team finish?

5 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

The negativity on Owls Talk is unbelievable, personally I believe there is not one team in this division that is a worry to us home or away... As the season progresses we will continue to improve..

There is no reason why we can’t finish in the top two this season,,,

Show a little faith and leave The moaning to Wilder across the city..

Ahhhh. Old Whiner, wino, wi;lder pig lol 

FFS

8 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Forestieri, Hooper, Lee, Abdi, Westwood?

Oh wait that’s 5 :laugh:

Bar FF - How often have they played?

Forget Westwood, won’t feature again here. 

We need players that can play 35 games+ a season...How many did Hooper Abdi and Lee play last season?  

Answers on a very small postcard..

Guest Jack the Hat

No one to be scared of in this league. If we are still there by xmas we should have players back from injury playing regularly. Hooper and  lee would be awesome! Bannan is a big factor. Other midfielders need to step up to the plate. Reach needs to step up or step down and if abdi or  josh or even Lee become key players we should be in good shape. There are still big questions in both defence and midfield but there are options and jos will work out the best ones. We are the dark horses this season for sure.

Get Onomah in for Pessy,  Reach left, Joao spearhead with FF right of the three Hoops in behind with Bannan and Onomah behind .

Be interesting to see what Hector could bring alongside Thornily - in his interview he discusses bringing ball out of the back...

Potential top 3...if we brought Westwood back :)

Mid table but,

If players start to believe in themselves and gain confidence,

one of our strikers can start to score goals regularly

Kieran Lee returns from injury and gets back to his best,

Onomah can play with promise he has suggested in past

Who knows consistency is key in this league and Jos has a knack of getting teams to grind out results. Yesterday was a success we got back into a game we had no right to do so.

We have seen several players performance improve dramatically under Jos Joao, Nuhiu, Matias and Bannan is the latest player to start playing at a level higher than he has done previously, he was always capable of the sublime moment but he is now delivering performances at a consistently high level. I get the feeling when FF returns we may see something special.

I think if you brought the 2 loan players in the team together with FF and Hooper we have a good chance to get in the top 6. We are far from the finished article but this is a weak league this year and again it’s up for grabs. 

However, the defence concerns me. Hector needs to come into the defence for his presence.  He looked a good player when he came on yesterday. Unfortunately, Thorniley may be the one to be sacrificed. Palmer is basic, Penney is still developing and we have a young keeper. We don’t look like we will keep clean sheets.

I still don't know

Stoke are the best team to come to Hillsborough, but how good are they?

Sunderland looked decent at home last year, look what happened to them.

We got cut apart first 20 minutes, that was worrying, the reliance on Bannan is worrying, the fact that Jos recognises that, and the fact theres little he can do about it is obviously worrying him, which in turn further worries me....

and now...Ive worried you...

Live wiv it!

9 hours ago, Blue and white said:

This isn't a transitional season, this is shitorbust.

Give it a rest. 

Go back to calling for Dawson to be dropped. 

We know what has been said about promotion this season and don't need you repeating it ad nauseam. 

When we look back in May I’m sure drawing at home to Stoke will be seen as a good result. In fact I feel it’s only the draw against Hull that has been really bad this season 

If we are to be a top 6 side I feel we need 4 points from the next 2 games. Forest’s line up doesn’t look as strong as Stoke, so we have a chance 

5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Mid table providing we don't lose BB or FF for any prolonged periods.

Get a fit Hooper back and I'd go as far as 9th or 10th.

When was the last time FF played for a prolonged period, if he could would be a massive boost imo.