Where can this team finish?

I see no reason why we can’t challenge for playoffs this season.  

Im not convinced the likes of Bristol City, pigs, Blackburn, Wigan etc have better players than us. As other posters say I feel our team is better than the Cardiff side that managed to get promotion. They were a team of midtable players who overachieved under a good manager. 

Hopefully we can get another battling draw against West Brom. And then the game at Bristol City is huge, as it’s a “weaker” team and the types of games we need to be winning to be top 6

We're going up and last night hasn't dimmed my enthusiasm. Leeds looked excellent last night but I question if they can keep that level of physicality up the whole season. If they can I'll doff my cap to them. We are only going to get better IMO. Contrast the results/performances with the last days of clueless and come to the realisation that we have improved massively under Jos. More to come as well....

PS Another prediction: if we reach the play offs Jos won't bottle it like clueless did (twice!)

Edited by Almat

It just looks like mid table to me. We are consistently inconsistent and that’s where teams end up.

Jos doesn’t know his best team, system or how he wants us to play. It’s a right mish mash. This indecision, will cost us a playoff place. We have some very good players but if we set up like we did last night with no intention of having a game of football, we have no chance.