Sheffield Wednesday's next 7 games

Tough set of fixtures but so long as we don't crumble in any of them and get the chance to bed in Hector and Onomah into the squad then some positive results will come. You have to play every team in the league twice so I never get too bothered about things like this.

It will be good to see how we match up to 4 teams at home that were or are largely fancied for promotion.

I'm feeling pretty optimistic at the moment, 3 wins on the bounce can't be sniffed at despite where they sit. Not like we have a good record against the shyzer teams.

Mind the Gap: Part Deux is released in May 2019, you heard it hear 1st.

This is where having FF & Fletcher chomping at the bit will have a good effect for us i reckon. 

we always look at what the other sides have got, but lets look at how they probably see us..

dont need Rhodes, FF & Fletch cant get in and Hooper & Winnall aint fit yet.... none of them are going anywhere until at least January and will want to impress whether theyre staying or going..

when suspensions and injuries kick in, our quality could see us get quit a few 'surprise points' 

im gonna guess at 14 or 14 points from the next 7.

3 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

H Stoke

A Forest

A Villa

H Leeds

H West Brom

A Bristol City

H Boro

Tough, tough run of games.

Think id be pretty happy with 9/10  points from that lot.

Predictions?

if we dont win all seven we can forget about automatic promotion, 

33 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

This is where having FF & Fletcher chomping at the bit will have a good effect for us i reckon. 

we always look at what the other sides have got, but lets look at how they probably see us..

dont need Rhodes, FF & Fletch cant get in and Hooper & Winnall aint fit yet.... none of them are going anywhere until at least January and will want to impress whether theyre staying or going..

when suspensions and injuries kick in, our quality could see us get quit a few 'surprise points' 

im gonna guess at 14 or 14 points from the next 7.

Crazy how thing change so quickly, look at the strength in depth we’ll soon have in attack , up there with the best in the league 

6 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

H Stoke.  D

A Forest.  D

A Villa.  L

H Leeds.  L

H West Brom.  L

A Bristol City.  W

H Boro.  L

Only  5 points I’m afraid. Doom n gloom but some tough games there. 

1 pt from 4 home games, kin ell...Jos out...we is going down

:Pelupessy:

Strikers go on runs, Jos knows that. 

I think Fletcher said the other day in the paper that once he gets one he will be away. FF/Hooper & Nuhiu all seem to score in bursts too.

i honestly dont think Jos has favorites and will go with who is hot at that particular time. ATM its Joao, others will have their own moments over this marathon, they are too good not to. 

it seriously gives us a right chance to nick ANY game.

H Stoke .  win - stoke are dogshitee

A Forest.  win-always win at forest

A Villa.  lose- new manager for them when fattie gets boot

H Leeds. win - wheels will cone off eventually

H West Brom.  lose-toughest fixture

A Bristol City.  draw-depends which Bristol turn up

H Boro lose -Middlesbrough score then typical pulis dull football starts

10 points

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We can take anyone on at home, IMO.

I agree.

but look at the individual goals FF has scored over the last 3 years, and Joao among others. if they can recreate that a few times on the road this season we can nick some hard working wins with a bit of magic at the right end.