Sheffield Wednesday's next 7 games

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

First things first I hope stoke get no better over international break! Break couldn’t have come at a worse time with us building momentum and then seemingly clueless. 

This has been the case with us for a few seasons now, we end on a high start back slower lose first 2-3 games then back on form until next break . Hope jos  can break the cycle

2 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

This has been the case with us for a few seasons now, we end on a high start back slower lose first 2-3 games then back on form until next break . Hope jos  can break the cycle

Luckily he has players fighting for spots so hopefully they come back hungrier than ever! 

7 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

We’ve played 3 of the bottom 4

The next month will be the true barometer 

And its the bottom teams that carlos could never beat, whilst I agree that the true barometer will be seen with how we do v those next 7 sides lets also remember we have Hopper Lee and abdi coming back too.

A few weeks ago i was dreading this season but what a refreshing few weeks weve just seen in terms of results and the kids coming in .

• Like 1

Like most of the Championship it's likely those games will be a mixed bag. In recent years we've stepped up well against some of the 'big' teams. It's the smaller and poorer teams (especially last season where we won 1 or 2  out of 12 games against the bottom 6) that have tripped us up over the last couple of years. Thankfully we're finding a way of grinding it out. 

I really hate setting points expectations because you never really know. Just take it a game at a time for me and see if we can keep our squad fit and fighting. Against Stoke it'd be nice not to lose the game and continue a bit of an unbeaten run.