H Stoke

A Forest

A Villa

H Leeds

H West Brom

A Bristol City

H Boro

Tough, tough run of games.

Think id be pretty happy with 9/10  points from that lot.

Predictions?

Well, we'll lose at Bristol.

That's as nailed-on a defeat as it's possible to get.

Veela may well have a new manager by then, so yesterday's result is nothing to go by.

We had a poor record against Karanka when he was at 'Boro.

We never seem to do much against 'Boro either.

With Leeds' attack, and our defence ...

I can't see more than 5-6 points from that lot, I'm afraid.

Not unless there's a big improvement.

• Haha 1

I got 9-4 for us to win at Reading yesterday. Very rarely bet on us but could not resist that price. bookies know we had poor record at Reading and away form not been good but there was something about previous two wins which have not seen before it was a dogged determination absolute grit and was confident we would win the day. 

Fully agree with posters on here who say very difficult to predict and we often raise our game against better sides. We have some good players to come in so we should be able to freshen up team in a tough run of games. Forestieri, Fletcher, Baker, Ononah, Hector and Preston can all be used. Then we have long term injuries who must be getting closer.

Important that Hillsborough becomes a “fortress”, home advantage can be a real positive, even if you draw a couple you remain “unbeaten at home” and this affects the way teams view a visit to us, and keeps the crowds interested an’all. Would see us drawing with Stoke, beating Leeds and Boro, and not sure about West Brom - could beat them on a good day. Away games, we could snaffle a point at all of them if the “wind’s in our favour” would take 12 points out of these 7 games.

Hope the international break does us some favours as regards Hooper , Lee and Winnall ( maybe someone will even let Abdi out of the broom cupboard at middlewood road) and it will be interesting to see how the manager gets the best out of the two new loanees.

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Not sure what’s so funny @Sham67 you seem to be stalking my posts the last couple weeks everything alright? 

I'm fine mate.  I just find your post funny.  You're not the only one.  There seems to be quite a few making me laugh at the moment.

Never know how these are going to go the cynical side of me get between 4-6 points but the championship isn’t like that and if we can get some momentum going off from these three wins we’ve had we could go and beat both stoke and forest that would surely give us momentum 

taking a stab at this ongoing for 10-12 points though I couldn’t say where they are coming from 

15 plus would be amazing 

• Haha 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

So what’s so hilarious about a 10pt prediction

It's a tad unambitious.  I'll be disappointed with anything less than 15.  Just for the record, I fully expect us to achieve automatic promotion.  It is with this mindset I react to posts.

23 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

H Stoke

A Forest

A Villa

H Leeds

H West Brom

A Bristol City

H Boro

Tough, tough run of games.

Think id be pretty happy with 9/10  points from that lot.

Predictions?

With the likes of Onomah,Lee , Hooper ,Hector and Winnall all back who knows, we are as strong as anyone with our best 11 IMO

Difficult 7 game run in all fairness but anyone can beat anyone in the championship. It’s so open and unpredictable.

We will have a better idea where we are after these next 7 games.

Im more confident than I was at the beginning of the season as we look fitter, we seem to have more legs and Onamah will add to this and we seem to have found a proper left back in Penney.  We are not perfect by any stretch but it’s more positive.