To think we could name this.

Westwood

Baker   Hector   Van Aken  Pudil

Hutchinson  

Lee               Onomah 

Abdi   

Hooper    Winnall  

None of who kicked a ball yesterday.

Only two of which were in the match day squad. 

• Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:40, RUMBELOWS91 said:

H Stoke

A Forest

A Villa

H Leeds

H West Brom

A Bristol City

H Boro

Tough, tough run of games.

Think id be pretty happy with 9/10  points from that lot.

Predictions?

Ive been thinking 5...didn't realise it was Bristol away then Boro...i'd say 9/10 would be acceptable from the 7

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2018 at 19:54, TaxiMark said:

And its the bottom teams that carlos could never beat, whilst I agree that the true barometer will be seen with how we do v those next 7 sides lets also remember we have Hopper Lee and abdi coming back too.

A few weeks ago i was dreading this season but what a refreshing few weeks weve just seen in terms of results and the kids coming in .

Abdi ? Oh dear.

Tough run for Sure, first 3 are actually ok I reckon, Stoke and Forest under a bit of pressure and Villa have a manager who by the time they play us could be a game from losing his job. 4 points from that lot. (being cautious)

West Brom and Leeds are really tough but they are both at home so would be happy with a win and a loss from those two. 3 points

I think the last two we will really struggle, I don't think Bristol are all that good but we hardly ever do well there and for me Boro are champions elect. 1 point.

8 Points from 7 games, and even by the end of this probably still only 4-5 points off the play offs.

But in reality who knows!!!

The Stoke game has huge influence.

The international break has good and bad. The good is that Fletcher gets two weeks fitter, and Hooper, Lee, Winnall and Abdi get two weeks closer. In addition, Omonah and Hector get two weeks of squad integration.

But the bad is that two weeks takes the wind out of our flourishing sails. But win the Stoke game and we are sitting on a FOUR WIN RUN. That would take the players into a very winnable game at Forest.

Going to Villa Park on a 5 game winning run would look very different to how it looks right now. Some fans, understandably, are talking about Villa’s woes and Bruce’s mess, but the truth is it’s about US, and much less about Villa.

And then look again. Impossible to have a clue about our form so far ahead, but if we can keep our current run going for the next few it begins to look a very exciting period for us.

Just got to take them one game at a time and see what happens, with the players we’ve got we can beat anyone. 

Cardiff lost 10 times last season, so if we can get through the next 7 fixtures with only a couple of defeats we’ll have done ok 

On 01/09/2018 at 19:54, TaxiMark said:

And its the bottom teams that carlos could never beat, whilst I agree that the true barometer will be seen with how we do v those next 7 sides lets also remember we have Hopper Lee and abdi coming back too.

A few weeks ago i was dreading this season but what a refreshing few weeks weve just seen in terms of results and the kids coming in .

Do you think Hooper, Lee and Abdi will feature in any of those games? 

I haven’t factored them in tbh - Only Hooper may appear imo. 

A tough run that will provide a true marker: 9 points

Edited by Earlsfieldowl