BREAKING NEWS - #SWFC EMBARGO LIFTED (EMBARGONE!)

10 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Not until January?  Can't see much interest from abroad.

I wonder if there would be loans out with a view to permanent.

Either way if the recent podcasts have been anywhere near we must be showing improved income from somewhere.

If anyone with a better understanding can shed some light that would be much appreciated!

Edited by Bluesteel

30 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Our first signings should be signing Lucas Joao, Barry Bannan and Fernando Forestieri up to long term deals.

On a side note, an awful lot of work will have been put in by Dejphon Chansiri behind the scenes to secure the lifting of this embargo and he deserves the fans praise for pulling this off.

I still believe we have enough players in the squad. Its a fine line we are walking at the moment and I don't want to see more pain next summer if we can't really afford to bring players in.  

I suspect the EFL are happy Mr C has balanced the books, and he has a plan, and its great he has got the EFL to lift the embargo should we / he need to spend. I would be happy to see some players go out on loan and others come in to re balance our squad.

What I would dearly love to see is a centre mid who can cover 13k per game and win every tackle which is greater than a 40% chance in his favour. Maybe then our players will stop getting clattered if the opponent know they'll get the same back in return.

:Chansiri:

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nixon seems to be making it up as he goes along. 

Nixon said of us coming out of an embargo yesterday,

"File under wishful thinking"

Think that's what we should be doing with the idea that he has a fecking clue about anything.

• Like 2